Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShinzuiUindo

Kay, I won't do this again. I was just testing it anyway. And I'm lazy to draw an avatar...

Smokey

Well, it's not bad, it's just clearer if the pic is used as an avatar... :D

No offense offcourse...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

QuoteKay, I won't do this again. I was just testing it anyway. And I'm lazy to draw an avatar...
Good boy. Now behave yourself and don't throw stuff everywhere, you hear me?

(Wait! What is this! Is Nejin, the rampant master of total chaos everywhere, trying to promote ORDER? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD!?)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

ShinzuiUindo

I don't quite get it, but OK. I have read the rules, so I don't know about what am I supposed to behave myself...

Chazzie

Quote from: "ShinzuiUindo"I don't quite get it, but OK. I have read the rules, so I don't know about what am I supposed to behave myself...

Look at that, Nejin and Smokey, you scared the poor newbie. For shame.

Although we may look down on people trying their darndest to act Japanese who aren't, we're actually a pretty friendly forum. Acquaint yourself with the threads, look at past posts. Most of us are pretty nonsensical. I suggest going to the forum games thread just to see how horrible it is. c: It's a small community here, but a fun one.

And Nejin- Since I've suddenly renewed my fangirlism for Lucky Star, your new avatar and signature make me grin- especially since I'm listening to the OST. And your Signature works SURPRISINGLY well with "Fun Fun Guitar dayo". It's insane.

NejinOniwa

QuoteLook at that, Nejin and Smokey, you scared the poor newbie. For shame.
Ngahahahahahaha ^-^;
But I have to actually partly blame /a/ for making me haet weeaboo-isms. Really. But all's well that's well. Thus if something's wrong, throw yourself in a watery pit. GWAAHAHAHAHA  ;006

And Nejin- Since I've suddenly renewed my fangirlism for Lucky Star, your new avatar and signature make me grin- especially since I'm listening to the OST. And your Signature works SURPRISINGLY well with "Fun Fun Guitar dayo". It's insane.

I turned on said bgm track.
I went back a page to see my sig.
I listened and watched.

I FUKKEN TWITCHED. GAH!
And then I saw, that I now have DOUBLE TITLES.
DOUBLE-TRIPLE-GAH!!!

What's wrong with this!? Kagamin, you've cursed me!!! ;_;

NekOSaka

There is nothing I can add to this welcoming other than an overwhelming sense of confusion, which is no doubt mirrored by what the new member now, and from this point on, will forever feel in the depths of his soul.

...Bananas, or Bagels?!

Smokey

Bananananananananananananana *poof* -Chi, Chobits :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Lovee

oh! i see NejinOniwa-san's new avatar, it must be a Kagami and Hatsune Miku's Doujin right? XD

Smokey

oooh...
I was completely clueless about Nej's Double Titles... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Hatsune Miku?! ._.

Kirai. Honto ni kirai yo T-T
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

I actually think it's more of a "Kagamin/Random Vis-tan" crossover but...meh. Don't bother. Or as Kagamin would say, "Hey, you want to talk about this computer for a bit?"
>_>

...um, is this an off-topic surge or an infestation of teh CRACK?

Smokey

Wait... I hear new (possibly good) Anime's...

Wich ones are we talking about, again??
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Yes, definitely CRACK. Come on, boy, let's get you out of here before you bite someone. *drags Smokey by the cuff out of the thread*

Smokey

*gets dragged away with a couple of question marks hovering over his head*

nani...?
Thanks Fedora-sama