Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Aw, No fair!!! I need to drink lots and lots of coffee to sustain myself (gee i feel like a vampire :D)...

*trods off to watch Ouran and drink coffee*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chazzie

I'll have a liter of Lucky Star and a few ounces of Karin on the side, if you please...

NejinOniwa

Aye-o, lad! Here ya go - all in one gulp works the best!
*pours up in two gigantinormous teacups*
You better have a large mouth for this one, eh!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Aw, man how we are hopelessly off-topic again...

*shakes head*

what have i done...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chazzie

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Aye-o, lad! Here ya go - all in one gulp works the best!
*pours up in two gigantinormous teacups*
You better have a large mouth for this one, eh!

I'm a lass. D: -chugs to soften the pain.-

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'm a lass. D: -chugs to soften the pain.-
Agh damnit, I really need to remember stuff like this better. Guess it's too much 4chan again...

Chazzie

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
QuoteI'm a lass. D: -chugs to soften the pain.-
Agh damnit, I really need to remember stuff like this better. Guess it's too much 4chan again...

No, just the beauty of internet androgyny. 8D Whennyouhinksomoneisasometingyerwrong. -slurs from the Lucky Star/Karin mix-

Smokey

yup internetz has the habit of making everyone unisex...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chazzie

Quote from: "Smokey"yup internetz has the habit of making everyone unisex...

Or just men. :B

ShinzuiUindo

Konnichiha to all. I'm ShinzuiUindo. 16 years old from Bulgaria. I'm more famous as a M.U.G.E.N. charakters coder (I have only three, so far, but very good ones), but I'm also a deviantART artist. I resently discovered, that OS-tans exist. It all started when I accidentaly clicked on a link to the manga "090 Eko To Issho". I found it interesting and searched for it in Wikipedia. There I saw about that "moe" stuff and found myself in the OS-tans' article. I saw this forum while searching for M.U.G.E.N. game about OS-tans. (the first video in YouTube that appears when you search for OS-tan is from a M.U.G.E.N. game). And now here I am!

NejinOniwa

This is madness, FO SHIZZLE. WHERE'S YOUR SPARTA NOW HUH!?

>_>

Sorry 'bout that. I'm your local rampant Resident Ninja Pirate. Don't hope too much, cuz all we have is DESPAIR YO

Smokey

Welcome to the OS-Tan Forum Shinzui...

Hope you'll enjoy it here...
Thanks Fedora-sama

ShinzuiUindo

As far as I know the Japanese names are written with the last name first, so it's Uindo.
You might be wondering why am I inserting the picture in front of each of my posts instead of making it an avatar. That's beacuse I'll insert a different picture depending on my present mood.

EDIT: I don't know what to do with all that empty space. If i could type next to the picture...

NejinOniwa

QuoteAs far as I know the Japanese names are written with the last name first, so it's Uindo.
You might be wondering why am I inserting the picture in front of each of my posts instead of making it an avatar. That's beacuse I'll insert a different picture depending on my present mood.

EDIT: I don't know what to do with all that empty space. If i could type next to the picture...

Õ_Õ

You DO know that it makes you look REALLY stupid, right?

Smokey

Ah, I wasn't sure if you'd used the Japanese or western format...Gomen...

And to be bluntly honest... I'd prefer an avatar...(as you said it creates a lot of unused space, as it is now...)
Thanks Fedora-sama