Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

Welcome, SCAI! Please, when your colliding your particles, try to keep the fabric of the universe intact. I could do without little black holes running about, though it would make a good explaination for when stuff goes inexplicably missing :P

Smokey

We have the bermuda triangle for that.... I always have one in my room.....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Dos

It okay i have duck tape to fix it and have it in all the colors of the rainbow
-Dos, Meow
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

No no no! Do not underestimate the powers of the DUCK TAPE! For DUCK TAPEs art the only things containing the true, lost video to the mysterious...duckroll...

Smokey

let's not forget teh 4wesum hand-cuffing abilities of teh superglue.... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Crazy glue is crazy ;-; I carrie it with me everywhere...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

always prepared, eh? :D
Tie ribs are fun too :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

iDarbert

Hi there, iDarbert checking in after a while of lurking (thanks for keeping all the areas open for unregistered visitors by the way, especially the picture gallery) and becoming interested to the comunity.

As the name implies, I'm a Mac enthusiast, though I've given up the evangelist role years ago, started making people switch to the Mac as soon as I stopped bothering them, go figure.

Anyway I also happen to be some kind of artist, so I may as well contribute to the nice fandom around here.

NekOSaka

A welcome to you iDarbert! Welcome to the den of your demise!
...Oh, sorry, wrong place.

The forums will only be the demise of your sanity...

...If you had any to begin with. (not many of us did)

iDarbert

Quote from: "NekOSaka"A welcome to you iDarbert! Welcome to the den of your demise!
...Oh, sorry, wrong place.

The forums will only be the demise of your sanity...

...If you had any to begin with. (not many of us did)
I already got rid of that many years ago, so I'm fine.

NejinOniwa

Then you're safe from the start, I guess! There'll be some happy mac-ists here to greet you soon, but I'll guess a Resident Ninja Pirate will do fine as well, neh? ^_^
Welcome, boi. Also good timing - this thread has been drifting dangerously off-topic lately...it's like OSC's own /b/ O_o
But anyway, enjoy the madness! THIS. IS. OSC!!!

iDarbert

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Then you're safe from the start, I guess! There'll be some happy mac-ists here to greet you soon
Great to hear, the lack of Mac-tans has to be dealt with  ;003
Quote, but I'll guess a Resident Ninja Pirate will do fine as well, neh? ^_^
Welcome, boi. Also good timing - this thread has been drifting dangerously off-topic lately...it's like OSC's own /b/ O_o
But anyway, enjoy the madness! THIS. IS. OSC!!!
Heh, I like a forum that lets the off topic madness flow - that's what I grew up with.