Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Quote:c Sorry, Piggy... Hammy... Piglet...

o3o... -chases-
Hammy...Piglet...
Hamlet.

I SMELL SUMTHIN GOOD IN-AH MAH FRIDGE-AH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*chase*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Welcome, Chaz!

We're the proof that there are girls on the Internets! :P

QuoteI knew that antarctic nuclear bomb testing wasn't a good thing...

Best. Quote. Ever. XD

And I think that penguin is going to haunt my nightmares O______o

Chazzie

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hamlet.

Yes, Hamlet! -huff puff-

Quote from: "Bella"We're the proof that there are girls on the Internets! :P

There were rumors that there aren't? x:

Alfamille

Welcome to all the new members!

_spammAge and greetings_

Techno the fox

Welcome Chazzie, I hope you enjoy your time here at OSC. ^__^

HOLY ----! O.O
*Pulls out a tazer*
Stay away from me monster penguin!

Mr. Penguin

Well. Chazzie hates penguins (correction: monster penguins.) ...Among other users, I see. That's going to make introducing myself (not-so) difficult.

Hey everybody. I'm Mr. Penguin, or Pengu-san, or what have you. I'm 22, and reside in the state of Illinois. Unlike some of you other fortunates, I'm lacking the college experience, since my younger sister is going and we don't have a whole lotta cash on hand...

I'm an anime freak with little or nothing to do, so if I manage to get ahold of a series that I like, it's usually finished within 24-48 hours, or longer depending on series length. Manga...I'm a speed reader, so I can read 200+ chapters in a day. >_>

Like Chazzie, I also am a grammar/spelling Nazi, but my English grades in high school were a little less than stellar. I also have a deep fondness of cute things (probably a huge portion of the attraction to OS-tans) and the color blue. Also, I'm one of those warm water penguins like Pen-Pen from Evangelion.

...uhm, I think that's all. Don't attack me, I'm just a harmless, baby pengu. ;-;
Signature in progress, please hold.

Dos

He so cute can we take him home C-Chan
-dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Alfamille

Welcome Mr. Pingin-san

So what are you planning to do? :P

NejinOniwa

QuoteWell. Chazzie hates penguins (correction: monster penguins.) ...Among other users, I see. That's going to make introducing myself (not-so) difficult.

Hey everybody. I'm Mr. Penguin, or Pengu-san, or what have you. I'm 22, and reside in the state of Illinois. Unlike some of you other fortunates, I'm lacking the college experience, since my younger sister is going and we don't have a whole lotta cash on hand...

I'm an anime freak with little or nothing to do, so if I manage to get ahold of a series that I like, it's usually finished within 24-48 hours, or longer depending on series length. Manga...I'm a speed reader, so I can read 200+ chapters in a day. >_>

Like Chazzie, I also am a grammar/spelling Nazi, but my English grades in high school were a little less than stellar. I also have a deep fondness of cute things (probably a huge portion of the attraction to OS-tans) and the color blue. Also, I'm one of those warm water penguins like Pen-Pen from Evangelion.

...uhm, I think that's all. Don't attack me, I'm just a harmless, baby pengu. ;-;
Plushies. Gimme that. MINE! IT'S MINE, I TELL YOU! MIINE!!!
MWAHAWHAWHAWHWAAWHWAH- *gets hit by a truck*

Ouch.
Sorry 'bout that. I am Resident Ninja Pirate, and I may or may not allow beavers in this thread, depending on how much quantum there is.
I also may or may not attempt to eat you, crush you with the Hand of Doom, shove you into the Vending Machine, exchange you for Pocky, and/or other things. However, asking for someone not to do it means you actually want it really bad, according to this general scientific theory:

Therefore...
GO, DIVE BALL! *throw*

Mr. Penguin

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Plushies. Gimme that. MINE! IT'S MINE, I TELL YOU! MIINE!!!
MWAHAWHAWHAWHWAAWHWAH- *gets hit by a truck*

Ouch.
Sorry 'bout that. I am Resident Ninja Pirate, and I may or may not allow beavers in this thread, depending on how much quantum there is.
I also may or may not attempt to eat you, crush you with the Hand of Doom, shove you into the Vending Machine, exchange you for Pocky, and/or other things. However, asking for someone not to do it means you actually want it really bad, according to this general scientific theory:

Therefore...
GO, DIVE BALL! *throw*

*After a bit of worried, helpless flailing, a wild shot of Bubble knocks the Dive Ball away.*  Uuuuuu... T____T

*sniff* After all I've been through, I may be -used- to all of those things, or things frighteningly similar to them, but that doesn't mean I have to like them...

Actually, knowing my usual status, I will end up as one of two things: some sort of adorable, cuddly penguin mascot, or the resident punching bag. Sometimes both. ._.;
Signature in progress, please hold.

Kiso

Uhm... welcome Mr. P. Wow... that's close to Mr. T.

I just remembered....

"I'm Mr. T and I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!"

Anyways... hope you don't get lost and wound up in Vis-tan alley... you'll have crack-up case of severe pain due to them  fighting over who is/are the one/ones that are the officials.

^__^
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Dos

Quote from: "Kiso""I'm Mr. T and I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!"
you know mr. t would be Horde right?
-Dos
                                       - David Bowie"

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*

NejinOniwa

*After a bit of worried, helpless flailing, a wild shot of Bubble knocks the Dive Ball away.* Uuuuuu... T____T

*sniff* After all I've been through, I may be -used- to all of those things, or things frighteningly similar to them, but that doesn't mean I have to like them...

Actually, knowing my usual status, I will end up as one of two things: some sort of adorable, cuddly penguin mascot, or the resident punching bag. Sometimes both. ._.;
MR. PENGUIN ran away from battle!
Damn! That would have made the THIRD member in my collection...I'll get you someday, you, you!
:D

C-Chan

*pokes head into thread, looking around cautiously for killer Monster Penguins and rabid pork eaters*

Coast is clear, I guess.... ^^;

QuoteHe so cute can we take him home C-Chan

Sure thing, DOS-chan.  ^__^
A cute penguin for a cute DOS-chan.  -v-

*rubs DOS' head*

QuoteActually, knowing my usual status, I will end up as one of two things: some sort of adorable, cuddly penguin mascot, or the resident punching bag. Sometimes both. ._.;

The very colorful reception from my peers notwithstanding, welcome Pengy-san.  ^^

I'm gonna venture on a limb here, but just out of curiosity......

Given your absolute LOOOOOOVE for your species and other similar penguin mascots....

What computer system do you use?  `v'

Dos

YAY thanl C-Chan
Pick up Mr. Penguin and carry Mr. Penguin to dos room

-dos
                                       - David Bowie"