Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dos

hi Ech8er it nice to meet you if you get hurt let me know and i give you a band aid
-Dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Echo 8

Err, I'm 19 now, 20 in April... Sorry for any confusion
Echo 8: I\'m the smartest person alive!!!
*Echo 8 trips over a rotting corpse

Kiso

Uhm... lol

I knew that was too good to be true... a four-year-old acting way too mature for his age. Would have been one heck of a genius story though.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

*Hand-of-Doom-grabs NekOsaka*
That was naughty, Osaka-kun.
For this you will be punished.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dos

you okay NekOsaka here band aid
"give NekOsaka a band aid"
-dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

Chazzie

Hey everybody~
My name is Chaz. (But I'm a girl.) I'm really bad with introductions, so here goes something!

I'm your average girl-gamer-nerd-with-glasses. My favorite game of all time is Terranigma for the SNES. I'm a grammar and spelling freak, but at the same time I have horrible English grades in school. My hobbies are mainly playing video games (Phoenix Wright 3 being the most recent), drawing, and finding strange and amusing music. Online, I ramble and vent, offline I keep the quiet-geek persona. 8D

Super-special-awesome thanks to NekOSaka for letting me hover and introducing me to these forums and not getting mad when I correct his spelling. <3 And thanks to whoever sorted out my registration problem. XD;

My online persona is that of a Chinese Zombie, or Jiangshi (I prefer the spelling "Kuangshi", but Wikipedia begs to differ). I'll upload a bigger icon for myself when I can.

I'm not sure what my favorite anime is. Ouran High School Host Club was awesome and pretty funny. Karin was really cute, I enjoyed that... Cowboy Bebop is always good for nostalgia and originality. Ghost In the Shell if I want my brain to explode from plot exposition. Lucky Star is my most recent obsession, with the day-to-day amusement that is similar (but less mellow) to Azumanga Daioh. I don't know which one is the best in my opinion. More research is needed.

At the moment I have to get online using my mother's Mac OSX (Long, depressing story). -gags- I'm sorry to any Mac lovers here, but I -hate- Macs. Always have, most likely always will. Therefore I have trouble not having a bias against Mac OS-Tans. Speaking of which, my favorite OS-Tan would be Windows 95.

Uhh... I feel an awkward silence coming on, so I think that's it for now. 8D Nice to meet you all!

Kiso

Blink, blink and blink (yes, spoken)... now -that- is an introduction! You could have told us the color of your undies while you were at it.

Sorry, no offense meant, I just couldn't resist the bad joke.

Anyways, I welcome you to this here... uhm...

*turns around*

Do we call this a community or a nut house?

*turns around back to Chazzie*

Uhm... yeah... welcome to this here community of freaks we call the OS-tan Cllections.

Better give buttered toast to ME-tan or she'll freak out and crash or freeze for not being able to compute butter-less buttered-toast.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

QuoteBetter give buttered toast to ME-tan or she'll freak out and crash or freeze for not being able to compute butter-less buttered-toast.
WUT! Sou YOU were the one stealing my breakfast...you little!!! Just you wait 'til I've charged up my Hand of Doom for ya, then you'll be in the raw...

Today, I liek quotes.
QuoteHey everybody~
My name is Chaz. (But I'm a girl.) I'm really bad with introductions, so here goes something!

I'm your average girl-gamer-nerd-with-glasses. My favorite game of all time is Terranigma for the SNES. I'm a grammar and spelling freak, but at the same time I have horrible English grades in school. My hobbies are mainly playing video games (Phoenix Wright 3 being the most recent), drawing, and finding strange and amusing music. Online, I ramble and vent, offline I keep the quiet-geek persona. 8D

Super-special-awesome thanks to NekOSaka for letting me hover and introducing me to these forums and not getting mad when I correct his spelling. <3 And thanks to whoever sorted out my registration problem. XD;

My online persona is that of a Chinese Zombie, or Jiangshi (I prefer the spelling "Kuangshi", but Wikipedia begs to differ). I'll upload a bigger icon for myself when I can.

I'm not sure what my favorite anime is. Ouran High School Host Club was awesome and pretty funny. Karin was really cute, I enjoyed that... Cowboy Bebop is always good for nostalgia and originality. Ghost In the Shell if I want my brain to explode from plot exposition. Lucky Star is my most recent obsession, with the day-to-day amusement that is similar (but less mellow) to Azumanga Daioh. I don't know which one is the best in my opinion. More research is needed.

At the moment I have to get online using my mother's Mac OSX (Long, depressing story). -gags- I'm sorry to any Mac lovers here, but I -hate- Macs. Always have, most likely always will. Therefore I have trouble not having a bias against Mac OS-Tans. Speaking of which, my favorite OS-Tan would be Windows 95.

Uhh... I feel an awkward silence coming on, so I think that's it for now. 8D Nice to meet you all!
So...You're Osaka-kun's friend.

Why don't you have a seat over here...
Er.
J/K, J/K. -w-
I am this forum's Resident Ninja Pirate and self-proclaimed King of Forum Games. I will haunt you in your nightmares, and most likely online as well, just because. Er. Is there anything more to say...?
No. I guess not.
Oh, well, I guess, except for the usual - Don't let the bacon out of sight, whatever you do. It'll be your doom.

[/serious mode]
CHASSI, CHASSI CHASSI~
Is an computor box? Rawr. Also, using a Mac is usage-wise even harder than that bloody v1574 shit. I'm with yan.
Watch out for the Hand of Doom.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Welcome to the forums Chazzie, I see the others are giving you the standard welcome. Did you mention to them that you hate penguins? I don't know why you hate penguins Chaz, there awesome....

Chazzie

Quote from: "Kiso"Blink, blink and blink (yes, spoken)... now -that- is an introduction! You could have told us the color of your undies while you were at it.

Well, they're--

-looks at surroundings-

-- Nevermind. C:
No, I just try and think whether or not I've covered 'everything' when I post an introduction. And then I edit it 3-4 times after I actually post it.

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Why don't you have a seat over here...

Nice tie. o3o Too bad we can't see his skirt.

Quote from: "NekOSaka"Welcome to the forums Chazzie, I see the others are giving you the standard welcome. Did you mention to them that you hate penguins? I don't know why you hate penguins Chaz, there awesome....

I do not hate penguins! I think they're adorable! Take Scamper for example! And.. Uh... This one:

Isn't he cute? I still need to name him. Any suggestions?

NekOSaka

How about "Proof Chazzie hates penguins"?

Kiso

*looks at penguin*

O_O

I so don't want to know who is the father of the penguin. Poor momma penguin... must have hurt a lot.

C-Chan

Hi new peo--  ^V^

*freaks out at sight of Monster Penguin*

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!  HOLY SHI--!!!!!!!!!!!  >0<

*runs off screaming in terror*

Chazzie

Quote from: "C-Chan"Hi new peo--  ^V^

*freaks out at sight of Monster Penguin*

GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!  HOLY SHI--!!!!!!!!!!!  >0<

*runs off screaming in terror*

:c Sorry, Piggy... Hammy... Piglet...

o3o... -chases-

VonDaab

WHAT HAVE SCIENCE DONE?!!!
I knew that antarctic nuclear bomb testing wasn't a good thing...

Got to wish that Kami-Tux won't see that.

Anyways, welcome.