Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

@C-Chan: Wow... so I am not the only one who likes to give nicknames to new mebers. Anyways... if you ever come across "The Kiss"... that's me on my nickname name... others would be Kissy Kiss, Kiso Kiss Kiss... the list goes on.

Also, I would like to say that my name is a Japanese word for "basic", which is ironic because I have Vista Home Basic as my OS.

@seth: Let me be one to welcome you to this rocking OS-tan house. Just remember to close the fridge after you take something out and send the 98 twins to bed by 9:00 pm (21:00).
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

SleepyD

Quote from: "Kiso"@C-Chan: Wow... so I am not the only one who likes to give nicknames to new mebers. Anyways... if you ever come across "The Kiss"... that's me on my nickname name... others would be Kissy Kiss, Kiso Kiss Kiss... the list goes on.

Also, I would like to say that my name is a Japanese word for "basic", which is ironic because I have Vista Home Basic as my OS.

@seth: Let me be one to welcome you to this rocking OS-tan house. Just remember to close the fridge after you take something out and send the 98 twins to bed by 9:00 pm (21:00).
haha, this person seems fun. :3 Hi there Kiso and Seth!

A hello and welcome to all the new members I've missed since I've last posted.
I remember I used to list you all by name.... takes a bit too long. XD;;;

NejinOniwa

Welcome presents tiem!

Seth, you get a random comic page.

Blast, you get a Bob-Omb.

Kiso, you get a very very angry Pikachu thrown at you
fufufufu pun tiems are fun tiems -w-

The Resident Ninja Pirate greets yan'all welcome with a boot, keel haul and a knife in the back. Enjoy yans stay!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NekOSaka

Welcome to you Seth!
Points for the Prinnie spelling dood!

Kiso

@SD: Thank you... ^_^

@N-O: ... *wastes one of his infinite snatchin' master balls by throwing it at the Pikachu* ... I guess that takes care of that.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Neflyte49

Hello i am new... the gallery its not working? Critical error..

Kiso

Welcome new member, to this the ultimate community when it comes to OS-tans... or any ???-tans in existence.

Hmm... gallery not working?

*goes over to check*

For me it does work.

Neflyte49

When i clik the image the message "Critical Error" appears

NejinOniwa

@N-O: ... *wastes one of his infinite snatchin' master balls by throwing it at the Pikachu* ... I guess that takes care of that.

Too bad you didn't see the master ball I threw at you, then -w-
NejinOniwa threw a Master Ball!
*rumble*
*rumble*
*rumble*
*pa-#####*
Gotcha! KISO was caught!
Give a nickname to KISO?
<Kissu>
KISO is now known as Kissu.

And welcome to you as well, Neflyte. If you were looking for Sparta, you're lost, because this is madness. :P

Neflyte49

Ok :P

Another form to view the images?

Kiso

*belongs to some N-O dude?*

*waits to be called on forth*

*hopes somebody has master snatch balls of OMGgodMODDINGNESS*

NejinOniwa

FWFAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That makes it 2 forum members successfully caught for me! Yosh, just...err...a few hundred more to complete my MemberDex! Aw, what the crap. -.-

@ Neflyte: I don't know if there's any other way than the gallery to view its images - it might be a browser problem, or something location-specific. That's not for this topic, though - feel free to take it over in the problems forum. ^-^

EDIT: Now that I look into it, it seems I get that error too. We might need to look this up. Crossing over to Gallery thread in problems forum. *swooshes away*

NekOSaka

Welcome to the new people!
... and as long as we're catching poke'members...
*throws masterball wildly*
Hey... That went straight up... So that means its going to come straight...
-gonk-
-rumble-
-rumble-
-rumble-
-pa-#####-
Gotcha! NekOsaka was caught!
O_O "Um.... that's not good...
Give nickname to NekOsaka?
<NekOSaka>

"Get it nekOSaka? I should have capitalized the S..."
-NekOSaka was sent to Bill's PC-
"That's not goo-" -teleported-

Kiso

*breaks free of a malfunctioning master ball*

Yes!! I am free!!!

*escapes waving a Welcome peepz flag*

NejinOniwa

This is the best meme ever -w-