Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Welcome to our humble hamlet! Feel free to put your feet up and stay a while! Look at the gallery, post in the forums, and peruse our download section.

Lovee

welcome Omega Zero!!!^o^
and also happy new year to every one^ ^(maybe a little bit late=v=)

NekOSaka

A new year and a new member! A hearty welcome to you both from the member who is in constant battle to get it together! XP

Rakuin

Well, i've been around for a bit, all because i saw around almost a year ago a picture of Firefox-tan, then i begun looking for everthing on os-tan and specially firefox-tan, though she's kinda left behind on what i've seen, then i got here, and today decided to register myself here (well, not exactly) today
I live in Argentina, i'm 22 years old and on March 29 i'll be 23, i work in a local radio and i usually force myself to give 230% of what i can (overclocking?)
i wish the best to you all (even though i'm not "catholic" or "christian" anymore because of meaningless conflicts)

and also, my name here is not even my screename, it's just a character of a fanfiction i created someone named for me that way, and if not wrong, the translation of my real name to japanese

uh... do i talk too much?
[/code]
Forever Love and Fun, until the Morning Sun

VonDaab

Hello and welcome to OSC!
Another day, another member.
But remember, post, or die! HA HA HA!
err...

Yeah, welcome.
Your text kinda stands out?

Rakuin

Quote from: "VonDaab"Hello and welcome to OSC!
Another day, another member.
But remember, post, or die! HA HA HA!
err...

Yeah, welcome.
Your text kinda stands out?

i have been told, and yes, you can count on me posting ;010  [/b]

NekOSaka

Hello new person. Firefox-tan is a lovely tan indeed.
(turns around and shouts)
Ready the welcome cannon!...
(mechanical sounds from background)
Don't worry, they won't take that long to load it. What? He's not worried about the wait? Most people are more worried about the pain? Woah, that's news to me. I need to write this down... (walks away)
(mechanical sounds continue)

C-Chan

*does piggy fly-by into thread*

HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!  KUDOS TO FIREFOX-KO LOVERS!!!!  ^V^

*flies right out of thread*

NejinOniwa

Another one who started as I did, I see. Firefox->Lurk->OSC->Over-detailed Introduction. Now I wonder what will become of you...^-^

Resident Ninja Pirate greets you all! ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Rakuin

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Another one who started as I did, I see. Firefox->Lurk->OSC->Over-detailed Introduction. Now I wonder what will become of you...^-^

Resident Ninja Pirate greets you all! ^-^
uh.... is it that bad?

usually when i introduce myself somewhere i do use over-detailed intros, just i'm used to
that and i've been told to use such an introduction in forums long ago xD

C-Chan

Nah, it's not bad at all, che.  
Just Nejin being Nejin, che.  ^^

If anything, your intro is too UNDERdetailed, and is missing the essential information that makes up the backbone of OSC, che.

In other words, che....

What computer(s) do you own, and what Operating System(s) run on them, che.  ^___^

VonDaab

Who's calling me??!!!!

Sorry, just had to. just tell me and i'll delete it.

Rakuin

Quote from: "C-Chan"Nah, it's not bad at all, che.  
Just Nejin being Nejin, che.  ^^

If anything, your intro is too UNDERdetailed, and is missing the essential information that makes up the backbone of OSC, che.

In other words, che....

What computer(s) do you own, and what Operating System(s) run on them, che.  ^___^
well then...
if that's the case i'll try to make it a bit more detailed
my computer is a Intel Pentium IV with 3.8Ghz Speed (overcloked or whatever it's spelled in english), has 512MB RAM, has an ATI Radion with 64MB for it, DVD-RW Drive and a 80GB HD and another with 40GB
first disk very partitioned, while the second is, very virtualized i guess?
to boot it does use LILO and it's first operating system was windows xp-sp2, but luckily for me it got messed up because of a power spike and i installed in it's place Windows 2000 SP4, then added Fedora Linux 7 in another partition, then i felt like adding Kubuntu in another more partition.
it has VMWare Workstation installed in the win2k using mostly the other HD
and it does have a joystick ps2 like instead of a mouse
then, under virtualization it does have sabayon linux, Windows NT 3.51, and  OS/2 Warp 4.
problem is i want to install more virtualized OSes, but i need to buy another HD in order to do that.

Is there anything else i should add to this?

C-Chan

Nah, che.  ^__^

Lesse.....

Has....

- Fedora... CHECK!
- Kubuntu.... CHECK!
- Sabayon.... CHECK!
- OS/2.... CHECK!
- vintage Windows.... CHECK!

Okay, I officially like you already, che.  ^_________^

In that case, you might like it here since we shelter OS-tans for all those systems here.  ^__^
(although I believe Kubuntu-tan is only in sketch phase).

Rakuin

Quote from: "C-Chan"Nah, che.  ^__^

Lesse.....

Has....

- Fedora... CHECK!
- Kubuntu.... CHECK!
- Sabayon.... CHECK!
- OS/2.... CHECK!
- vintage Windows.... CHECK!

Okay, I officially like you already, che.  ^_________^

In that case, you might like it here since we shelter OS-tans for all those systems here.  ^__^
(although I believe Kubuntu-tan is only in sketch phase).

I already like it a lot but i didn't nmotice or see Sabayon-tan and Kubuntu-tan yet, and i'm eager to see Kubuntu-tan, specially when she gets after the sketch part

oficially, i really liked it here already,  now, i need to learn more english to say... *sweatdrops*
[/b]