Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

Welcome to all new members who signed up!  ;hi

Oh and by the way, welcome back Lovee!  ;010

Lovee

Thanks Alfamille!^o^
and ,i think green is the best, for our eyes=v=

Techno the fox

The resident fox of Os-tan collections welcomes you Anarururu and Anahuyu.

Yeah we won't mind if you post MSPaint art.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and become regular forumgoers here.

^_^

Anahuyu

Oh-kay then... I'll find my best MSPaint art and post it... and My best MSPaint art isn't very good... but at least it ain't "OH my god! WHAT IS THAT" bad.

The power of too much time.

C-Chan

Wow, lots of red here all of a sudden.  '__'

I extend greetings to the A-Duo, as well as anyone else who I might've missed.  -v-

*takes quiz*

$&@^!  I wanted Green.  T__T

VonDaab

Tsubashi

Quote$&@^! I wanted Green. T__T

White isn't bad; it fits you. Besides, if you were green, our colors would have been in opposition! ^^'

Anahuyu

White and blue must.... SUBMIT TO OUR POWER!
Actually, this is my colour:

I don't really like the colour white except for the fact that it contains the colour red in the spectrum of light that hits ours eyes to produce it.

LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE.... on a side note:
I will now make an official topic for this quiz... as it doesn't really belong here.

The power of too much time.

NejinOniwa

The color of both Ninjas and Pirates, it's obvious where i stand. (No, really, it was actually quite fitting...some of it, at least.)

Come to the dark side, everyone. We have more than that - but most importantly, we have COOKIES.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Lovee

umm.....
White? oh yem i like white, but i never thought it's my color, or i mean, i thought my color should be... blue?

Nidas

eh sounds about right xD

Anyway, welcome to all the new people since I last posted here :P

IanDanKilmaster

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Oh no piggy-senpai, it would appear that I am your enemy.  I have to say that this does match my personality well - impulsive yet decisive, ill-tempered yet passionate.. sounds about right, must be that Irish blood that flows through my veins.

Anyway, welcome new forum members, new H-lovers are always welcome, I haven't really posted there (the hentai section) often, mostly 'cos I rarely get the opportunity to see good hentai to chat about.  So once again, welcome alphaXnumeric, MegaMeh, galiant, hieadenna, Anarururu, Anahuyu, and welcome back Lovee.  Nice to see fans of the Blue Bomber amongst our latest members... man when this place gets busy, it really gets busy, huh?

BTW. I don't have a problem with red text so much as I do yellow, pink, and cyan.  I don't think white is a very good color either for obvious reasons.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Anarururu

Okay people, he created a new topic for the colour stuff.
It is found [
here].
No more putting your colours in the welcome topic!

CaptBrenden

Here here T_T  please control yourselves.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Lovee

tired today...
got home at about 13:00 and from then i tidied up my music in my iBook, until now, tokyo time 12:45 T_T
and i just took a set of noodles....
going out to look for some food now=v=