Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galiant609

minasan, konnichiha! nosubeteni ae teureshii! watashi no shutoku yoi shinpai!

[hello everyone! nice to meet all of you! Please take good care of me!]

I really hope that this forum isn't dead yet!

Anyways... I heard of this site from youtube! that Troubled Windows Intro was teh PWNAGE!!!!

I was hopelessly waiting for a series! LOL!

Lovee

Thanks C-Chan! Long Time No See (Chinese-English which means Haven't senn you for a long time XD)
and NejinOniwa-san, i can still remember you but you've already forgotten me T_T
Welcome galiant609-san! and are you Japanese? although i guess that japanese sentence has some mistakes =v=

galiant609

Yay! Glad to see that this site isnt dead!

Actually... I'm half Japanese

Lovee

half-japanese? is that your father or your mother either is japanese?
umm.... i'm a chinese in japan now=v=

NejinOniwa

Wa! Ohayossu, Galiant-kun! Wareware tokoro ni, irasshaimase!
(I hope i did that right, otherwise, punch me.)
Also...
Galiant...
Galia...
MELONS >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

QuoteThanks C-Chan! Long Time No See (Chinese-English which means Haven't senn you for a long time XD)
and NejinOniwa-san, i can still remember you but you've already forgotten me T_T

ふふふ!  Yeah, that's structured the same way in Spanish-English.  -v-
And you needn't worry, as I have a memory that extends for centuries!  ^__^

Even if sometimes I use it for what people might consider "trivial" things.  -v-;

Still, it's great that you're now immersing yourself in Japan, the epicenter of this art niche.  ^__^

Speaking of which, I doubt I'll be able to practice on the Mac Manga for a long time, so just the other day I was thinking about the possibility of having someone take over for me (for a bounty, of course).  ^^

If you feel you've attained a confident level of mastery in Japanese, then for sure keep it in mind.  ^__~

Quoteminasan, konnichiha! nosubeteni ae teureshii! watashi no shutoku yoi shinpai!

[hello everyone! nice to meet all of you! Please take good care of me!]

Speaking of which, that's a lot of ローマ字.  ^^'

Welcome to the forum, Melons-さã,".

QuoteI really hope that this forum isn't dead yet!

*twitch twitch twitch*  ^___^x

That depends on what you call "dead", but this is a vibrant metropolis compared to what it used to be.  -v-
I'd say, in the entire forum, we average about 20 posts a day, give or take [of course] slow days during holidays when NO one posts and hyperactive hot-topic days when it's like a posting carnival.  ^^

Based on the level of commitment and/or creativity from some of our long-standing members, I think we'll be around for quite some time.  ^__^

Course,... since you asked that question,... I assume that means we can trust you to be an active poster, ね?  `v'

QuoteAnyways... I heard of this site from youtube! that Troubled Windows Intro was teh PWNAGE!!!!

Wow, didn't think people were still looking at that.  -v-
I still remember the flood of enrollees after that.  

Surprising considering no one here made it,.. on the other hand, our artist and programming friend Infinity-san produced this one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNy1aoyBtw

Lovee

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Wa! Ohayossu, Galiant-kun! Wareware tokoro ni, irasshaimase!
(I hope i did that right, otherwise, punch me.)
Also...
Galiant...
Galia...
MELONS >w<

actually, there's only one little mistake: wareware NO tokoro ni=v=
and that NO means this tokoro is ours=v=
and this is only my opinion: i think youkoso is a bit better that irasshaimase=v=

and >>> C-Chan:
Great memory=v= i was good at remembering but these days i found that i always forget some important things, for example i forgot to pay the bill today, and also i forgot to wash my clothes XD

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Lovee"actually, there's only one little mistake: wareware NO tokoro ni=v=
and that NO means this tokoro is ours=v=
and this is only my opinion: i think youkoso is a bit better that irasshaimase=v=

Ah! That's righto, that's righto...I just realized how clumsy I am when abusing romaji ^-^;; I still need practice...

Lovee

don't mind^ ^
everybody needs practice, for example i really need to practice english now=v=

hieadenna

:: waves:: Hey guys! My name is Alpha and I'm a new fan to the beautiful tans.

I'm 21 years old and I live in the USA. I like anime, manga and video games. My current fandom is South Park. :: squees:: I'm in my second year of college, going towards video game design.

Thank you all for having me!

Lovee

it means that hieadenna likes ACG DESUNE!
welcome to this forum^o^

Anarururu

'Nichiwa!

Now, you're all probably thinking to you self 'It's KONnichiwa.' well, you're half right. I've removed the kon part like removing the h in hello, turning it into my custom japanese 'Ello.

I'm Anarururu, wich really has nothing to do with garlic and a vampire, really it doesn't. I, unlike the 'stereotypical' female, enjoy hentai, sex, video games and other women. However, the stereotypical female still flows through me, I like fashion, shopping, men and romance.

Among things that aren't stereotypical, but don't break the stereotypical rules, I enjoy Anime, Windows (microsoft OS, not the things you look outside/inside with) and chocolate.

I'm 21 years old, live with my parents, like red, like to joke and be funny, have a child-like personality and have a male friend that likes hentai but is scared to have sex. he would have an account, he registered, but Windows Live wouldn't let him check his hotmail.

If I broke any rules, warn me. I'm new and I don't think I broke any rules... I'll double-check if I get warned.

Wow, first post on page 90.

NejinOniwa

wow, first intro i've seen of this size in a while. ^^

And the Resident Ninja Pirate has windows in his house too. -w-
Welcome, aranararnarnaranranrarNNRANRNANRANRNARNARNANRNARNARNARNRANRAAR-

Ru. Damn, it's hard to say.

Anarururu

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Welcome, aranararnarnaranranrarNNRANRNANRANRNARNARNANRNARNARNARNRANRAAR-

Ru. Damn, it's hard to say.

You can just call me Anna for short, or Anaru, or Ruru... but any nickname MUST be at LEAST FOUR characters long... I'm very picky about that.

CaptBrenden

Well anna, what is your friends name? Perhaps we can activate his account for him if he is having difficulties.

But as a note, I dont think any of the girls here fall into the "stereotypical" girls group.  As for the rules, we are pretty lax about most of them.  just be sure to read over the rules and mod threads and you shouldnt have a problem.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.