Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

Welcome vegetosayajin!  ;hi

Prog metal? as in Symphony X

By the way, try to lessen more of your sig size. As if it has too be near within 50 kb :)

vegetosayajin

No as TOOL for example
ooooo this sig(but I want to be like that)  ;018

pfuuu I'll try  ;026  ;026  ;026

NejinOniwa

Bear with it. We've all had our bouts with the signature lawyers, now haven't we? ^-^

Forum Pirate Extraordinaire is here, welcome ye humble spartan vegetable! >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Now I want to see him kick one of the veggi tales characters into a pit :P

speaking of over sized sigs YOURS is far too large.  your flag must be smaller misure pirate.  *throws ninja stars of modding at nejin*

Added after 1 minutes:

500X175 including attached text and under 50KB are the restrictions.. like I said in the mod thread, Im not going to chase anyone down for minor diffences to that policy, but yours is freaking huge.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Nell

Hola everyone~ I'm newbie here.. Just call me Nell.. Found this great site at Google.. kinda like it.. now I wanna grab some pic here.. heh.. ;010

NekOSaka

CaptBrenden

welcome to the forum.  First you will be baked, and then there will be cake.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NekOSaka

Watch out for deadly neurotoxic gas.

IanDanKilmaster

YAY CAKE!  HOORAY FOR CAKE!

Yeah, welcome Nell, welcome Mr. Drummond (pardon me if I'm mistaken, but I think I've seen you on the ubuntuforums as well), and welcome other new members that I missed.  Let's all try to enjoy ourselves with this cake... and pudding.

FYI, Mr. Drummond was directed at vegetosayajin, the reference and the reason for the reference are probably a little obscure, but shouldn't matter because it was only a one-time thing (just something I've always wanted an excuse to say).  Now that I have effectively alienated everybody, I think I'll sit in a corner... and enjoy my pudding.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Silentbob

Welcome to the forums, Nell.    

Enjoy your stay and post lots!

NejinOniwa

Enjoy your pudding, Nell. *traps Man-barr in a giant pudding*
Irasshai!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Man-barr: This isn't pudding!
Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!!!
Man-barr: Dammit Admiral, where the hell were you five minutes ago, you know, when I wasn't trapped in this Gelatinous Man-barr... trap.  Damn you Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.!  NOOOOOOO!!!

*Man-barr behaves*

We now return you to your regularly scheduled introduction thread, already in progress...

The Choice of a New Generation.

technohive

I am new here and I do like anime so is hentai. Anyway I am already and adult but there is still a child in me . It seems that my fashion for anime is growing and I learn to like them.

VonDaab

Welcome OSC, technohive.

Quote from: "technohive"Anyway I am already and adult but there is still a child in me.
Don't we all?

Btw, where you from?

U-Know

Greetings, I am Romeo. 19 and in the USA. I love anime and manga and the other junk from Japan. I love XP-tan, btw.