Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deusprogrammer

Yeah I get that a lot ^^;.  I've often considered just making it Desuprogrammer (I am a bit of a 4channer >>).  But in any case thanks for the warm welcome.  I am at work right now drawing some new pictures on my down time.  I know my skill is relatively lacking, but that is mainly due to the fact that I excel as a programmer, but only draw out of necessity (as I don't have any artists working with me on my game project <<).  So I try...and besides a few porportion issues, I think I do alright.  In any case, thanks for welcoming me, I will post here often.

Added after 2 hours 46 minutes:

As soon as I get home I will make a more forum friendly sig.  I made these settings from work, so I didn't have any Photo Editting tools at my disposal =3.

Alfamille

;hi  Welcome to:

FreeHero
GeekyKitty
deusprogrammer

Such interesting new members...

oh and good to have you back Nidas!  ;010

ShinyJam

Programmer is the rarest! We need more of these talent!

Alfamille

ShinyJam

*wave* *wave**wave* *wave**wave* *wave* *SNAP*

.......ouch.....

deusprogrammer

If anyone needs the services of a talented programmer, please let me know =3.

Seraphim

Hi~! ummm I don't know where to start =_=; well it's great to see a forum dedicated to OS-tans of course XD happy I found it actually... I'm not really a computer programmer buff, or really that knowledgeable with computers but I do know a bit, and I love the concept of OS-tans XD

What else... I'm in my 3rd year of uni, I like anime/manga so I guess that derives how I like the OS-tans XP umm I'm crazy about music (playing the piano is one of the things I do...) yeah... I guess that's my introduction. hope to see you around~

Silentbob

Howdy Seraphim!  

Make yourself at home!   ;hi

Seraphim

already doing so Silentbob XD thanks for the warm welcome too ^^

Alfamille

Welcome Seraphim!  ;hi

Its good that your enjoying yourself during your first day here. You need a lot to see here than the forum itself. Oh well, see ya around...

*smiles at the Konata and Tsukasa avatar*

CaptBrenden

QuoteIs my signature picture too big?

Yes.  Tsubashis awnser was a bit hint-ish, so I wanted to make it clear, read the rules and find the proper dimentions and change it please.  Your sig is practicly a compleat picture post in and of itself, it just shows up in ever post you make.

-_- humm sigs or a few other people are starting to get rather long as well
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Tsubashi

I'm sorry, I suppose I wasn't very clear. Captain-san is right, please resize your sig.

This applies to everyone, please make sure your sig does not exceed 175x500 pixels, including text. I'm going to start detaching offending sigs; you have been warned! ^-^
-Tsu

deusprogrammer

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
QuoteIs my signature picture too big?

Yes.  Tsubashis awnser was a bit hint-ish, so I wanted to make it clear, read the rules and find the proper dimentions and change it please.  Your sig is practicly a compleat picture post in and of itself, it just shows up in ever post you make.

-_- humm sigs or a few other people are starting to get rather long as well

I'm sorry ;_;.  I'll fix it.

Added after 7 minutes:

Is that one better =3?

Added after 54 seconds:

I'll work on a special OS-tan related one tonight though.  I'm so excited ^^.  I hope I didn't make anyone mad though ;_;

Bella

:(

Waaaaahhhh!!!

You got rid of the "Do Not Want" one!

Alas, there goes the world's best siggy (though, yes, it was too big)...

Tsubashi

Don't worry, deus-san (is it okay if I call you that?), no one is mad. Rules are made to be followed though, and it's sort of Captain-san and my job to make sure they are upheld. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, it was a very cool sig ^__^
*Bows Apologetically*
-Tsu