Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuk90

Thx Silentbob!
Hmm... where shall I begin with....

UltZero

Greetings. My user-name is UltZero, short for Ultimate Zero. Just call me UZ though. My real name is Michael, though I'd prefer not to be called by my real name. I'm into anime, manga, books, computers, and games.

My favourite author for books right now would have to probably be Dean Koontz. His stories are pretty cool and normally have some sort of weird twist.
As for my computer, it's not exactly top of the line, it's around 2 years old, at that time it was running on stuff that seem sort of mediocre at that time. I'm a bit behind. My computer's OS is Windows XP. I've got a gig of RAM. My CPU is only around 1.82 GHz, not that any of my computer's specs are important. It's too hard to pick a favourite anime or manga in my opinion... And game-wise... well I like all sorts of games, but I normally find myself playing Fighting games, RPGs, and shooters.

Of course, I'm also into the OS-tans, seeing as I wouldn't have a reason to be here otherwise. I'm not normally a forum goer truthfully, it's been more than a year since I actually remained a member on a board, but that can change easily. I plan to stay here, so don't worry about me just being one of those, register then ditch types.

Hopefully this will suffice for an introduction.

Silentbob

Hi there, UltZero.   Make yourself at home!

UltZero

Thanks. I'll do just that and take you up on that offer.

Oh, one last thing I should have stated in my previous post, but since I'm making another right now I might as well state it here.
My favourite OS-tan is 2k-tan.

Icelilly

Welcome to all the new members! <3

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new members! PM me if you need any help...

Christopher

hello im new and from canada

Tsubashi

Ah! A Canadian, eh? ^__^
Welcome to the forums!
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

from canada eh? do they get internet connections in igglos?

XD jk
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Welcome to our forum, eh? I hope all those jokes about Canadians aren't true (jk, I've been to Canada, I know they aren't)! Feel free to make yourself at home!

CaptBrenden

hehe i bet the comcast guy shows up riding a polarbear instead of driving a van XD eh?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

Welcome to the forums Christopher I hope that you can enjoy yourself here and have fun.

NaGeL

Hi iam new and iaam from hungary.

Darknight_88

hello there and welcome to the forums Sodium + Germanium + L

Chemistry classes really affected me >_>

Bella

Welcome NaGeL...I see you like Saseko :)