Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Wow, I think I saw a lot of cute-looking members join.  ^___^

Please accept one C-chan Greeting Raincheckâ,,¢ until I can return to offer something better.  -v-

NejinOniwa

C-Chan WHAT? Greeting WHAT??? O.o
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

Welcome to all our new members! Glad to have more examples to experiment on (jk)!

One C-Chan Greeting Raincheck = 100 C-Chan Points = 1 NewYinzer Potato

Alfamille

Quote from: "Muhznit"Sooo... yeah. I'm Muhznit. A few answers to questions I can predict instantly based off of other forums:

•"What does Muhznit mean?": I got the name "Muhznit" from playing Scrabble, oddly enough. Out of sheer boredom, I rearranged my tiles, trying to think of a good word. "Muhznit" came up eventually and it had an odd ring to it.... according to a few google searches, "Muhzhick", the closest word, is Russian for "dude". I believed "Muhznit" sounded slightly better, so I guess it could mean "better dude". It wasn't until I really got into the internet, noticing most of the usernames are cliches... (so many ____dragon##s....) so I pulled "Muhznit" out of nowhere. It's one of those few names that you can google, and the only one who ever used it was me. A small note, though: "Muhznit.com" is not an actual site. It was created by a guy in my webmastery class just to spite me. Now I have to wait at least a year until it falls off of the internet and I can make it the way I want.....

•Strengths and Weaknesses: I'm good at MSPaint. VERY good. As soon as I have an idea to use, I'm going to do away with my Photoshop sig, shown below. I own the book "Google Hacks", so if you need something found, I'll be a cut above average people. (I still have yet to find tutorials on how to create MUGEN characters, though....) I procrastinate a bit, though, and am very bad at drawing anything that's supposed to look human or animal, so, sorry about that.

;hi  Wow! nice intro! You seem to be a fine honest guy with an attitude :P (I tried to pull of something on scrabble when I'm bored too...)

Quote from: "Muhznit"•Likes and Dislikes: A simple search on my name used to reveal many hentai boards that I've frequented.... Now only one's on the first page. TT_TT it's a known fact though- I LOVE hentai. Well, more of "Ecchi" to be specific. Where there is fanservice in anime, you'll find Muhznit. But I'm not just all about being perverted. I'm also into video games, 2D fighters and Platformers, to be specific. MUGEN and Super Mario World are my favorites; MUGEN because of the "Mashup" factor, and Super Mario World because speedrunning through it is fun. I'm still into some RPGs, but not anything too serious, like Final Fantasy. Tales of Symphonia drew me in mainly because of the real-time battle system, Paper Mario drew me in because of the Style and combat,

Hentai+Super Mario World+Tales of Symphonia=WIN!

Gee, we almost have the same opinion about what you said ^_^ ;019

Quote from: "Muhznit"Pokemon drew me in because of the deceptively deep competitive gameplay. I don't like, however, the idiots that constantly say that pokemon is a game only for children (I dare you. I DARE YOU TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT.) as well as those that cannot differentiate use of glitches from hacking devices. If you really want to make me angry though, talk to me about religious views on hentai. I have a few special concepts to throw at you that will shatter your logic to pieces.

Alright, that's enough about me. I'm out.

Don't worry, I feel you about pokemon being a competitive gameplay.

Talk about the missingno effect :P  j/k!

I think I wanna know this "religious views on hentai" of yours (for the sake or learning!). Maybe you could post some on our H section over there.

BY THE WAY, WELCOME TO A HUMBLE HOME FOR  OS-TAN FANS!  ;010

Vangaurd666

Vangaurd666, AKA Vaughn Marquis.

I only use Vaguard666 as a username but I prefer to be called Van or Vaughn. I find it strange myself.

I'm here becuase Vista-tan scared me into joining. haha.

Worry not Vaughn Marquis at your service

Bella

Hello Vaughn!

Vistan scared you into joining? Saseko and Homeko convinced me to join ;)

Silentbob

Welcome Vaughn.  

Make yourself at home.

NejinOniwa

Ussu, Vaughn-kun!

And I tell yah, those proprietary ladies have been quite nice in the past, but this last one's just one hell of a scare. Stay far, far away from her if you know what'ssu besta foryah! ^-^

The endmaker

Endmaker is the name - THE endmaker...

Im Finnish general internet user... and thats the info, i usually use name "jeretheend" ("Jere for my real first name,now you got second thing from you, damn os-tan forums) I am active user of kickassanime forums, where i have the mentioned "jeretheend" name. ok, well i just go to profile and put the jeretheend as my name here aswell, Nice to meet you!

;019  For this forum, i try to cach in good topics

Tsubashi

Welcome Endmaker!
...or jeretheend, I'm not sure. Then again, I'm not exactly known for my ability to comprehend humans ^^'

Anyways, be sure to have fun!
-Tsu

JereTHEend

here i am...

cant believe i lost this info, Gmail search FTW(i have too much e-mails, e-mail accs and forums soi really don´t renenber)

thanks for welcome!

edit:: edited profile  :smoke:

Welcome
vanguard.nn, that sign and ava, not hellsing, not kino´s journey... whatcould it be?
If it hurts, youre still alive...

(quote from finnish flashmaker)

Tsubashi

Oh! and welcome, Vaughn-san! Nice Avi and sig (Though it's a bit big). That char looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Ara! Welcome backssu, storm-o-glasses JereTHEend!

JereTHEend

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Ara! Welcome backssu, storm-o-glasses JereTHEend!

umm, yep... its only avatar i had at hand, and story is that i managed to put EVERY sunglass pair i could find under my roof. Good god...  ;013
If it hurts, youre still alive...

(quote from finnish flashmaker)

wAnAzLan

hi there
i've been lurking for few weeks....
<=My nick n my real name
from malaysia n a 2k and xp-tan fan
i'm very impressed with the art here n i'm decided to join