Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new members! More minions for my army of doom (jk)!

NejinOniwa

No no no no no, yinzy...it's MY army, ssu. For I have Haruhi -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kami-Tux

Just OpenSource her so everyone can have her :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

o_o Kami-tux, hentai! You know what that means! No ecchi ideas about new recruits here, penguin!

XWilson2007

Well, I'm X Wilson. I've only known about the OS-Tan for like...*thinks* about a month or so. Needless to say, they interest me.

Well, I used to draw and design characters a few years ago. Unfortunately, I lost interest in it, and sorta dropped it. Now, I'm mainly a sound guy who works on sound, music, and video (which I recently took up, so I have ALOT to learn).

Anything else...well...just ask. I'll reply. ^^;

C-Chan

Welcome Mr. Wilson.  ^___^
(geez, that's sound familiar...)

Ask you anything, you say?  Hmmm....  ^___^

*ponders*

Before I conjure up mischief, I suppose a good way to start off is what brought you here to our humble abode?  ^__^

XWilson2007

Well, like I stated in my reply as to how I was introduced to the OS-Tans, I was originally looking up various anime and manga girls via Google Image search, when I fell upon an image with the MS Girls lined up. Needless to say, first thing I thought was "Interesting...they're all named after different Windows versions." So, I read up some more, found myself more interested as I read on, and had to read more. So, I looked up some links via Google (yeah, I think I overly use the search engine myself), and fell upon this forum. Of course, I only ventured into the image sections first, but then after about a month or so, decided I'd venture in a little deeper. So, here I am. Uhmmm...hope my little "essay" wasn't too much info there. ^^;

Tsubashi

Welcome, Xwilson2007!

and if your joined date didn't give you away, your comment on your essay being too much obviously shows you haven't been here long ^__^

Hope you enjoy the forums!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Yassu! (I'm usually first up greeting the newcomers, i've noticed, but the vampire got before me this time - but what the crap ^^)
Welcome Wilson-san!

Silentbob

Howdy, XWilson2007.

Nice to have ya onboard.    ;hi

Icelilly

New here. I found out about the OS-tans a few weeks ago when visiting a image board while I was searching for yaoi ^^;

*gets that "look" from everyone*
Don't look at me like that ;_;

Anyways, I just thought I'd stop by to say hi! <3

NejinOniwa

Fufufufu~... -w-
*plotbox stare*
Well, at least you've come here in a rather unique fashion ^^
Irasshaissu, Icelilly-san!

Silentbob

Welcome to the fold, Icelilly.  ;hi

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Fufufufu~... -w-
*plotbox stare*
Well, at least you've come here in a rather unique fashion ^^
Irasshaissu, Icelilly-san!
I tend to do that alot XD
Thanks!

Quote from: "Silentbob"Welcome to the fold, Icelilly.
Thank you <3

CaptBrenden

Quoteyaoi

*stares*

see, i told my roomate that girls like guy guy stuff as much as guys like girl girl stuff.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.