Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelws2

as always this board is the most busy :)) welkomp

Silentbob

Hello thelws2.   Never too late to post again.   :P

Howdy Sunfire4224, welcome to the forums!

Hi there Gamemaster_ca_2003!  I like your avatar. ;)

NejinOniwa

Ah yes, another member of the miggie fanclub ^_^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

MasakoX

Hey, everyone! The name's MasakoX!

I first heard about OS-tan a few months ago, but have now just got interested once again...this time for good. I love the general concept and the characters as well as the whole principle! XD

Anyways, I ramble...I hope to get to know y'all and learn more about the OS-tan. Ciao! ^^

C-Chan

*trots back in*

Hey people, short time no see!  ^__^

Who've we got, today?  ^.^

Alpha_Cluster:  Welcome!  I kinda saw your posts before in passing, but seems you've adopted an avi now.  ^__^
Welcome fellow Linux user -- the more the merrier!!  ^_____^

thelws2:  Welcome again!  Your name does sound familiar.  >v<

Sunfire4224:  Yo sunfire!  Try not to give out too many sunburns while you're here.  ^^'
I can't accept that you're not good at drawing,... just maybe that you don't have the time to draw.  But touch base with me in case you'd be interested in vector sculpting instead (that is, unless you don't mind just admiring stuff...).  -v-

Gamemaster_ca_2003:  Welcome!!  A Canadian AND a Miggy fan!!  I like you already!!!  ^V^
Where's my stars...?  Gotta get some stars here....!  ^-^
Shoot, can't find them... oh well, will have to use the next best thing.... -v-

â,¬ â,¬ â,¬

MasakoX:  Welcome there!  Hope to see you around.  ^__^

Gummster and NejinOniwa:  BTW, kudos to having Haruhi-san in your sigs.  Sorry if I don't know who Nata is yet.  -v-'

NejinOniwa

Hou! Welcome yar, MasakoX!

And senpai, if you don't know who KOnata is i suggest you either read through the HARU-NATAlliance thread, look for other Lucky Star references on the forums, or just download the a.f.k. sub right now. Enlighten yarself!

C-Chan

Hey hey now, I've already got my hands full with Code Geass and Seta no Hanayome.  The pig's gonna EXPLODE if he keeps watching more anime.... X__X

MasakoX

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Hou! Welcome yar, MasakoX!

And senpai, if you don't know who KOnata is i suggest you either read through the HARU-NATAlliance thread, look for other Lucky Star references on the forums, or just download the a.f.k. sub right now. Enlighten yarself!

He's got a point. I'm only 3 episodes in and I love Lucky Star. XD

It's like a new-generation Azumanga Daioh. ^^

NejinOniwa

A first class recruit! Omigotoussu, Masako-ssu!
I'd suggest you scurry over to HARU-NATAlliance HQ...right...now.

MasakoX

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"A first class recruit! Omigotoussu, Masako-ssu!
I'd suggest you scurry over to HARU-NATAlliance HQ...right...now.

*salutes...ends up poking himself in eye* Hai~!

C-Chan

Oh alright.... -____

*starts watching Lucky Star*

*HEAD EXPLODES*

DAGNAMMIT!!!!!!!!

*puts pause*

*starts picking up pieces, muttering obscenities*

MasakoX

Ye-yeah...the OP is obnoxiously cute and if not prepared can cause heads to explode at random. Sorry. >.<

NejinOniwa

Ha-ha! Once again we are victorious! HARU-NATAlliance 1, World ZERO! HA!

leetmaster4004

Hi all, I joined awhile back and now actually have the time to visit occasionally. I fix computers, laptops and servers at a little shop and game a bit more than I probably should. The forum name is a bit much I know (stupid inside jokes) but I haven't come up with anything to replace it with yet.

C-Chan

Welcome l33tmaster!  ^__^
Given this is a forum featuring personifications of Operating Systems, your hardware repairing skills will be very much appreciated.  ^.^

Added after 47 minutes:

BTW,...

*wraps duct tape around head*

I think I'm ready to try Lucky Star again.  -v-

Was momentarily distracted by Asate no Houkou, a very beautiful and well-written series that features protaganists bearing uncanny resemblances to Henrietta and Claes (from Gunslinger Girl).  Fortunately that was a short series.  ^^

Also managed to slip in ep 26 of Jigouko Shoujo Futakomori, but was disappointed.  T_T

*presses play*

Okay then, lesse who this "Nata"-type person is.  -v-