Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kami-Tux

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Hahni

thx for the urinal stone ^^

to make my comment on "otaku": in japan it is similar to freak or geek. but still there are some people in japan who proudly call themselves otaku. so on the one side it is a bad word but on the other side its a group of anime-lovers ^^

in germany otaku is always used to call the group not the swearword

and beside the fact that i dont like death penalty i know about some people i would kill at first chance ^^
but i am against it :P
"LOVE AND PEACE!" ~Vash the Stampede (from the anime "Trigun")
"Chief, we are sorounded!"
- "Perfect, now we can attack in any direktion."

congee

Well, here's my post.
I actually joined this forum last year [when it was on its old server/address], but it seems my account was deleted due to inactivity, or something like that. When I joined last year, the forums were fairly inactive at that time.

My favorite OS-tan are the 98s, because they represent me well. I love the OS-tans in their chibi forms. They're just so cute like that [I'm not as crazy for them when they're more detailed]. I think 3.1 and dos cat are cute too. I'd consider myself fairly knowledgeable when it comes to the OS-tans, at least on a basic level, more or less because I've done a lot of.. "research" on them.

I am female, Taiwanese, in college, and live in NYC. I took 4 years of Japanese in high school, but it's been a while since I've used it, so I've forgotten a lot of it. I enjoy video games, anime, and watching dramas of all sorts. However, I usually don't have time to do those things, because I'm usually out with friends. I enjoy baking as well.

What else? I guess that's all.

Oh. Asahi-tan is a cutie too.

sadak5

Hi there, I'm new. I'm from Mexico and I like anime, and programing, so, i'm a OS-tan Fan!!!!

Kami-Tux

Welcome back congee and welcome sadak5!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Welcome back Hahni.  ^__^
I still live that avi of yours.  ^.^

Congee, welcome [back]!  ^___^
Nice to have another lady on board,... some of are most productive artists here are female.  ^.^
Too bad you forgot it, but I'm struggling to learn it so I'll probably try to jog back your memory to practice.... -v-

Chibis are my specialty, so I can accomodate.  ^.^

Bienvenido, sadak5!  ^v^
What's your favorite OS-tan.  ^-^

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"oh noes, they are multiplying!
Hmm, are ye referring to the Finnish people, the viruses or the Girlz on tha Intarwebs? I mean, well, yes i suppose...nantoka...^-^;
Ah well anyways, irasshaima~ssu, 54D4KS, Finnish person, Vyle meaniac and conch. err, i mean...couch. or...wait...no, that wasn't right either, was it? Maybe...

...hm....

Karate chop?
<.<
No, that's with a K...
>,>
Curry?
>.<
Nope, too spicy.
;018
Then how about...CHUNKY SALSA???
^v^
TAYSTEYHZ!!!

So welcome, sad attacks, perryberry Finn, Not-so-vyle-tasting and of course SALSA (and chunky!)!!!

(Evil alter ego says, sorry, he freaked out. I failed with the tranquilizer.)[/i]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

brougeXP22

WOOHOO!!!! i'm back baby! yeah boi!! lol i haven't been on in awhile and i've missed u all :smoke: BTW ultima ninja says hello to all.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

AWESOME!!! THE 22nd XP is back!!!  ^V^

I missed ya during the dead hours around here....  ^.^

blackjoker39

Hi, all........ I'm new here, this is in fact the 1st time I ever posted in a forum. Please be nice to me and please give me some advice, k? Thanks alot....

NejinOniwa

Woah! Not only first-time poster, but first time FORUM POSTER? Now THAT'S something...
Well, glad to see you took that step forwards, at least! Welcome to the forums, Black Joker!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

blackjoker39

Ermm....... Sorry if this is an idiotic question, but what's the difference between a first time poster and a first time forum poster.
Sorry, I really don't know......

Gummster

A first time poster is a guy (or a girl) that is posting on a particular forum for the first time. A first time forum poster is someone that is posting for the first time on forums in common. I hope that answers your question.

Welcome by the way!

blackjoker39

Yeah, I think you did answer my question, thanx Gummster......
And thanx for the welcome NejinOniwa[/quote]