Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

Well, obviously the best place to start is "Forum index"
From there, it's really up to you. There's a lot of fun, cool stuff around here. I have Aurora-sama's My attempts at OS-tans! bookmarked, as I really enjoy her work. You might also stop by Forum Games & Role-Playing especially What would you do if...?.
The Wiki is another good place, though it's still in beta stages.
The Topicless Thread is a great place to start posting, seeing as you can't really be off-topic. ^.^

Hope that helps!
-Tsu

The Vampire Hao

Exa

Hello!  ;hi  Enjoy your stay!

The Vampire Hao

lol thanks n_n i forgot to say Im from Venezuela gald to be here here i like the forum lol i like the GFX videogames,Os-tan xDDDDDDD!!!! Anime,music and blah,blah xD!

Kami-Tux

Hi Hao! welcome in these holy halls!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

The Vampire Hao

NejinOniwa

Arassu! More new people, ssu? ^-^
Welcome yessu then, Kyuketsuki na Hao-ssu!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Wow! Have I been out of it for a while.... ^^;

Alright, where to start... ^___^

Welcome Deadly Shadow Raven,... I swear I couldn't possibly think of a better avi to go with the name.  ^.^

Welcome Kowaiser,... you certainly sound like a timid fellow.  (My point to Tsubashi-san may come true after all....) ^__^

Welcome Kroekoe.... Well, guess I have to admire a fellow that's here specifically on a mission.  ^___^;

Welcome Fedora-tan,... MY, I reckon I've ever seen you 'round these here parts!  ^v^'

Welcome Yoshitaka,... or I guess I should say welcome back.  A lot of good things have happened with dormant posters such as yourself, so we'll be following your return here closely.  And do try to practice your Japanese here, as it would chide us to do the same..... ^__~

あなたはæâ€"¥æÅ"¬èªžã‚’話ãâ€"まãâ,,¢Ã£Ââ€¹Ã¯Â¼Å¸

BTW, Infinity_Zero's Mini OS-tan Thread has become quite the tourist attraction lately, so don't forget to check it out as well.  ^___^

Welcome Vampire Hao..... Methinks you and Tsubashi-san (and likewise, Karin), would be great friends.  ^^
Do please try to limit the blood-sucking to non-pigs, please.  ^^;
*covers neck*
Wow, and a second person from the Big V?  ^___^
That's fantastic,... apart from many other great things, you also have some very sweet coinage, past and present. A visit is most definitely warranted.  ^.^

Yoshitaka

welcome to the newcomer, and thanks for your help tsubashi, i will look on the options u gave me when i have time, and thanks C-Chan for the welcome back message :)

Edit: somehow i keep messing up with my english in this place.. i wonder why o.o

The Vampire Hao

QuoteDo please try to limit the blood-sucking to non-pigs, please. ^^;
*covers neck*

xDDD!!! why non-pigs? what a boput non-cows? xDDDD!!! and don``t worry about your neck is awfull lol but that is only a perception that can change quickly *-----* xD!

oh thanks for the welcome yoshi and C n_n

Kami-Tux

I want to remind everyone that consuming Tuxblood GPLs the consuming lifeform. So if you do not want to be forkedto be edited at will and to have a version number with major version, minor version and patch-level stay clear of the penguins!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

QuoteEdit: somehow i keep messing up with my english in this place.. i wonder why o.o

Well contrary to popular belief, English is not an easy language.   ^__^'

QuotexDDD!!! why non-pigs? what a boput non-cows? xDDDD!!! and don``t worry about your neck is awfull lol but that is only a perception that can change quickly *-----* xD!

That's cause I'm a pig see.  ^.^;

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/11311/001.jpg

You can suck the blood of cows all you want, but no piggies now, ya hear?  `v'

And as far as I can decipher from her post, no penguins either I guess.

Well,.... maybe just a nibble.  ^.^;

Kami-Tux

I am under the GPL, if Hao wants my code, he can have it, but needs to be aware of the impacts. :)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

The Vampire Hao

QuoteThat's cause I'm a pig see. ^.^

o.o you are a cute tasty pig you see *----* i need your neck *drinking wine/blood* now Ã,¬____Ã,¬ xD!

QuoteI am under the GPL, if Hao wants my code, he can have it, but needs to be aware of the impacts

GPL? what that`s suppse to mean!? xD!

Kami-Tux

The GPL is the license under which Linux is released. Basically it means taht you can do whatever you want with the code as long as you state the original authors, relase any work based on GPLed code also under the GPL and make the source-code easily available.  I just refer you to these Wikipedia-articles for more information: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_GPL (spanish)
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Public_License (simple English)

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!