Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kowaiser

Hi, my name is kowaiser.... well, not legally, but a lot of people calls me that way.

Ã,¿is there any purpose in introducing myself when there are hundreds of users navigating in this forum?

kroekoe

i was looking for Nijikaku games, this site is pritty good for that

Added after 3 minutes:

im kroekoe, im 22

im just enyold gamer/programmer

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "kowaiser"Hi, my name is kowaiser.... well, not legally, but a lot of people calls me that way.

Ã,¿is there any purpose in introducing myself when there are hundreds of users navigating in this forum?

Well, that's more fancy but for sure it won't change much things in the end  ;010

Hi to all newcomers  ;hi

NejinOniwa

Woah! Fedora-sama at introduction thread?
Anyways, welcome yessu, Kroekoe, Kowaiser and Dethshadow-bird-thingy! ^-^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

Welcome to all the new users! Put yer feet up and stay awhile!

Kami-Tux

Hi to everyone who just joined.

Quote from: "kowaiser"
Well, I think there is: so we get to know you, and we are able to recognize you in the forums. Another reason of course os that in this way, we can years later when you are a regular look at your first and often either get nostalgic or amused.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

Haha, honto-ssu! I just looked back on my introduction post and i was all like, "Megassu!" of all the nostalgia...

>.>
<.<

...ehehehe...off topic-ssu...^-^;

Fedora-Tan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Woah! Fedora-sama at introduction thread?

You were corrupted by C-Chan, that's it ? ;shino;

NewYinzer

Corrupted by C-Chan? What? C-Chan's effect on the forum is more like Owen Meany...

Fedora-Tan

He says i'm never on other forums than feedback ^_^

Alfamille

I kinda find a little bit humor when Jeff said "episode"  ;043

Quote from: "encephlon"hey I just joined this interesting site... i was actually looking for Ninjinku games... but anyways where I am within the community

Quote from: "kroekoe"i was looking for Nijikaku games, this site is pritty good for that

Added after 3 minutes:

im kroekoe, im 22

im just enyold gamer/programmer

Welcome you two! I see you're in to the nijikaku games we have in stored.

Maybe I should try those too, i'm intrigued....

Quote from: "kowaiser"Hi, my name is kowaiser.... well, not legally, but a lot of people calls me that way.

To be frank, i kinda find it funny cause I think you should be asking yourself about that...

But yes, it would be cool to introduce and stay here to have fun. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Quote from: "ravendethshadow"Hello, I am raven dethshadow (game/forums name, not real name of course). I have looking around seeing lots of the os tans everywhere, and after seeing a few os tan vids, I have been intrigued with them. I came to this forum to learn more about them. My interests are anime/manga(currently gundam seed destiny), Jrock(currently vidoll), soccer, drawing, etc. Anyways, its nice to meet you all and I hope I can learn a lot more about the os tans and everything around them. *bows*

You really came into the right place! :) Since you're interested in drawing. We have a few artist you can hug into...

Welcome and hope we see you more often!  ;hi

Yoshitaka

hi everyone, im "new" to the forum, ive been a member since 13feb but somehow i forgot about this place hehe, my name is Carlos and i am from Venezuela, south america, as u can see my nickname is Yoshitaka, i mostly use it for games, forums and whatever comes to mind, few things that i like is rock, jrock (some bands), play the guitar (i lov that thing!) and of course i lov to play games (mmorpg/rpg/action/fps and my favourite games r the megaman X-X8 series)

i dont know what else should i say about me, i will update it if its nesesary...

i actually have a question because im a bit confused about my signature, i read the rules but anyway im wondering if mine is allowed or its too big? if its not allowed please let me know and ill gladly remove it, thanks.

EDIT: Somehow my signature dissapeared lol

Tsubashi

Welcome Yoshitaka-san!
It's funny to be welcoming someone who joined before me! ^__^
Wonder what happened to your sig?

--> Was this it? If so, I'm sure it's fine. 48X48 and 4KB is quite a bit under the maximum ^-^

Have fun in the forums!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Ara, wasureta-deshoussu? Kanashii-na hanashi-nassu...~-~

Anyways, welcome (back?) to the forums, Yoshitaka-ssu!

Yoshitaka

thanks guys! and no my sig was another one, actually i had a 300x500 sig or something between 2 megamans, but i removed the sig and a megaman, so now im fine, now im following the rules, once again thanks :)

i feel like im gonna be learning some japanese words in here woot japanese ftw!

Edit: somehow i feel lost since im new to the forum, and i dont know where to start looking/posting :(