Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightstorm

hi, i'm Sam i found this because someone on another forum i was on had firefox-tan and 2000-tan for a sig and i just HAD to figure out where it came from, so i eventually found this site.
yes i'm a girl.
jre actudo ri estadi jre hakr ri yekai astri\'it (=) The world is over, the fight is just beginning
nevat mayru, wry nyet casvadr (=) Never create, what you cannot control
The Language is Schkrin it is of my own creation

My Code Lyoko Story:
-Secrets of the past-
-Predator\'s Gold-

zjhentohlauedy

oooo. a girl..

Welcome Sam!!

so Firefox-ko and 2k-tan led you here. GOOD JOB! ;010  
I love those two.. and esppecially 1.3-sama!.....
My my, aren't you lovely~

NewYinzer

Welcome to our forum, Lightstorm! Put your feet up and stay awhile.

Tsubashi

Welcome, Sam, Lightstorm, and all other new member I haven't explicitly said Hi to yet! ^^;

Quotesomeone on another forum i was on had firefox-tan

Which forum did you come from, if I'm not to bold to ask?

Quoteand esppecially 1.3-sama!.....

Something tells me he meant 3.1-sama ^.^
-Tsu

Lightstorm

thats what got me looking, it took me a couple times seeing it to realize it wasn't just regular anime, i saw the windows logo and go rly puzzled, why did an anime girl have windows for a color scheme? so a wandered through wiki until i found the os-tan page.

i have accounts on tiberiumweb and project perfect mod, their Command and Conquer modding sites. most people i know have accounts on both.

and once again, i'm not a he. i'm a girl
jre actudo ri estadi jre hakr ri yekai astri\'it (=) The world is over, the fight is just beginning
nevat mayru, wry nyet casvadr (=) Never create, what you cannot control
The Language is Schkrin it is of my own creation

My Code Lyoko Story:
-Secrets of the past-
-Predator\'s Gold-

Tsubashi

Quotei have accounts on tiberiumweb and project perfect mod

Cool! Sounds fun! I'm not much of a gamer, but some of my friends are, so I know the generalities of most games ^^;

Quoteand once again, i'm not a he. i'm a girl

Sumi massen! I don't remember calling you a 'he' but I apologize for any implication I accidentally made
*Bows Apologetically*

Quote from: "I"Something tells me he meant 3.1-sama ^.^

I was talking about zjhentohlauedy here...
-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

Gomen!!

3.1 sama!!

I have forsaken her name!!!

*preforms harakiri*

*uses pheonix down before dying*

Gomen 3.1 sama!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

C-Chan

Okay, I'm back...  ^__^

Now, who've I missed?  ^v^

Junkuun:  Welcome.  I can tell you've watched Rozen maiden from a mile away.  ^.^

Ryuko2:  Welcome, fellow chibi-lover.  My preconcept chibis are looking forward to you....  -v-

Molly:  Um,... welcome, I guess.  ^^'

Debido:  Hello Thurosis Friend.  You should post more.  ^.^'

Eggman:  Welcome!  Sorry for all the times I've beaten you to a pulp.  If it's any consolation, you're (finally) not the main villain in the Secret Rings.... ^__^;

IanDanKilMaster:  Welcome,......IDKM.  ^^;
Do stop by one of the Linux threads to talk Linux goodness some more.  I'm thinking of picking up SabayonLinux as well just to check it out, given it's presumably the cutting-edge Linux distros that could put even Aero-equipped Vista to shame.  -v-

Sam:  Welcome, and do please stay to balance out things a little better here.  Love the AVI, btw.... ^^'

Oh, and Windows 1.3-sama would actually be 3.1-sama's mum (better known as Windows 1.0-tan).  Oh well, live and learn.  ^^;

And that should about do it.  ^___^

*trots off*

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "C-Chan"
IanDanKilMaster:  Welcome,......IDKM.  ^^;
Do stop by one of the Linux threads to talk Linux goodness some more.  I'm thinking of picking up SabayonLinux as well just to check it out, given it's presumably the cutting-edge Linux distros that could put even Aero-equipped Vista to shame.  -v-

Actually, I think the appropriate abbreviation would be IDK, but I guess that just makes things more confusing @_@ .  Anyway, I'm by no means a Linux expert, having just recently gotten my feet wet (started using just this year).  I'd be more than happy to contribute to Linux discussions here and hopefully learn quite a bit that I can apply to my usage of Ubuntu Linux.

Thanks and see you there,
Mister Cröwley

The Choice of a New Generation.

NewYinzer

Welcome to IDK and all the other new members!

NejinOniwa

Gollies! LINUX!!!

>,>
<.<

'Nyways, welcome, IDK, Eggman and Sam!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

::RenRen::

Hey, I'm a dude. You won't believe how long it took me to find this site, and just 'bout gave up before I found it.  I love this joint, finally a place for the OS-Tan fans!  (Since there apparently is no other place like it on the whole Intrawebz.)  I'm a huge Wii and Mac fan, and I've recently started experimenting on drawing my own OS- and Console-Tans.  So far I've having a great time, and I hope it'll stay that way.

Ciao!

Tsubashi

Welcome RenRen-sama! Yoroshiku!

Quotedrawing my own OS- and Console-Tans.

OOO! a Mac fan AND an artist! I think I'm gonna like you!
-Tsu

NewYinzer

Welcome RenRen-san! Good to have a new artist here! Feel free to put yer feet up and stay a while!

Galduke

Hello, I'm Galduke , and recently I have become greatly interested in all of these "tan" representations of various products, companies, and organizations. I'm horribly infrequent when it comes to posting and checking up on forums, but seeing as how it is only polite to introduce oneself, I decided to break my habit of becoming a "registered ghost", if you will. My preferred operating system is XP, as it (or "she", in this location's case) has never given me the slightest bit of trouble since I first got my pc. If I don't reply to a post, please don't take offense: I'm a very forgetful individual. Thank you for the time you took reading this introduction of myself.