OTGX

Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening, Good night and
Good bye. Wow! so many "GOODS" anyway.  

desu
and
2K-Tan(Dee-Tan)

Welcome and GOOD to see you both, Enjoy ^v^

junkuun

Hello to errbody.....guess I been lurking too(here and there) Anyway Im chris and im a big anime fan and video game fanatic too. Things I've watched recently were rozen maiden, zoids genesis, burst angel...and ithe list goes on and on. Im just glad anime is around period its a lot of good series out there ;019

Nidas

Quote from: "junkuun"rozen maiden

WIN :D Got a fav char? (HINT: the correct answer is Suigintou)

Anyway, welcome to the new guys ;P

Ryuko2

:hello: This is ryuko, chibi-lover and future world gamer. I joined this forum in the pursuit of chibis( and friends). So I hope I get to know people more.

Chibi-Molly: hiya, I'm molly A.K.A. Eva from Oban Star racers. I hope that we can be friends. :whisper: And no crybabies.

MOLLY!!!!!!!!

Chibi-Molly: Ack! Sorry. I just...

(grabbing Molly) Sorry folks, Molly's a bit too excited from going to new places.

zjhentohlauedy

welcome ryuko.....and molly... ;hi
My my, aren't you lovely~

Alfamille

Welcome Junkunn! I'm also a fan of Zoids Genesis!  ;001

Quote from: "Ryuko2":hello: This is ryuko, chibi-lover and future world gamer. I joined this forum in the pursuit of chibis( and friends). So I hope I get to know people more.

Chibi-Molly: hiya, I'm molly A.K.A. Eva from Oban Star racers. I hope that we can be friends. :whisper: And no crybabies.

MOLLY!!!!!!!!

Chibi-Molly: Ack! Sorry. I just...

(grabbing Molly) Sorry folks, Molly's a bit too excited from going to new places.

Thats cute! Welcome here and see more of our stuff! ;010

NewYinzer

Welcome to our new members! This forum is growing so fast, I can't keep track of the new members! Well, anyway, welcome!

OTGX

;151
Junkuun
&
Ruyko2
Welcome and Welgo ;018  to you both, hope you enjoy  ;207

brougeXP22

so many new people.... i feel so out of the loop!!!!!!!  ;063

Lovee

it seems that there's nobody here thses two days-v-

Darknight_88

lol
I have been through 2 absent periods and I haven't greeted any of the new members.

-,-
Sorry. Welcome to all the new members. Specially those who really remain active Ã,¬Ã,¬
xD

Quote from: "Lovee"
it seems that there's nobody here thses two days-v-
It happens sometimes =/
BTW, welcome again :D

redrackham

Long time since the last time i visit this thread...
Welcome to all new members and enjoy this site.....mwehehehe....

(damn, lab practices are killing me.......i'm soo busy)
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!

Debido

Hi, I'm new here ââ,¬Â¦ which otherwise ^^. My English isn't good particularly, therefore SORRY, if I make any mistakes. Well, I am interested in Anime and Manga and a good friend, Thurosis, meant I should also announce myself, since I would like to go through also in the Desktop-Wallpaper-Contest. Well, more doesn't occur to me for the moment, thus then ââ,¬Â¦
Everything is possible  ;010  !