Missing windows OS Tans

Started by OS Freak, December 31, 2009, 05:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

I have yet not seen art from these: Windows Home Server & Windows Fundamentals for Legacy PCs. Any ideas. Also were are the Kuns version of these too? Any ideas?
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Bella

The home server-tans are probably the same as the normal server-tans, and the Legacy PC ones... well... can't those just be the normal Windows-tans dressed down a little bit? (Granted, I once saw one for XP LPC, it was a small dark-skinned girl in a sundress).

OS Freak

Uh hu perhaps FLPC could be a slimmer, slightly more younger looking xp using windows default coloring instead of the Luna colors. Home server yeah might be like other servers, but I wish someone could draw all the servers in human version not in tiny loli fish versions. The kuns of servers must be horrible lol. If I could I would draw them. Perhaps through this post I can make a fan request an encourage those who draw to at least draw one.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

THERE WAS AN ANCIENT POST SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE ABOUT THEM, I HAVE AN ANCIENT SKETCH OF W.F.L.P.C. AROUND, BUT IZ NOT COLOURED YET.

ALMOST DESIGNED A HOME SERVER, BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH DESIGN CONTROVERSY THAT I GAVE UP.

THAT IS ALL.
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Yeah we are on that but just I don't know how to draw to help you. But yes it's quite rare they don't have artwork being old oses already. Even DOS and 3.1 have artwork and are older.

Bella

Quote from: "OS Freak"...but I wish someone could draw all the servers in human version not in tiny loli fish versions...

NejinOniwa

WHAT YOU FISH IS WHAT YOU GET BOI
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

Oh my God lmao you guys made me laugh Nejin and Bella. You guys are awesome really. I have the first two but didn't know the third was Sabba Tan. ;018 I'd love to see a wallpaper of Sabba like those pictures. Yeah I'm asking too much already I'm being annoying sorry.

Red-Machine

That bottom one can't be Saba-san.  The hilt of her sword is a PlayStation controller.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

^ THAT'S what I thought, but the original artist at +nijura+ called it Server 2003-tan. O.o

Gotta admit she definitely has a likeness to Server 2003-tan-- the PS controller sword is probably some sort of weird in-joke or something.

NejinOniwa

Seconding Bella's theory here. Besides, it could just be about any controller from what I see, but meh.

Red-Machine

Maybe she's a Dedicated Server.

XD
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Oooh.

Good one there, mah boi.

Or even better; Maybe she's a WARSERVER. Z:3

Chocofreak13

i've heard of people controlling computers with game controllers. so maybe it's not too far off.

can someone remind me of the colour specs for WFLPC? someone said red hair and green eyes i think.

and i think i'll just make a home-server myself and submit. ik you wanna help, but whenever we all pool our suggestions we all turn into backseat drivers in terms of art. :[ remember the collections-tan fiasco?
click to make it bigger

Bella

I don't. >:

Heck, go for it! I'll be happy to see what you come up with. ^^