Nanami Madobe: finally, an (100%) official 7-tan!

Started by Kuro, September 25, 2009, 07:10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

Ultimate is supposed to have big boobs :( and show lots of skin.

Kuro

I think she's quite attractive, even without the outfit fanservice and giant chest. In fact, I prefer her to the blatant-fanservice-r-us fanmade versions, to be honest.

VonDaab

Wow, this is pretty awesome.
A so called "official" 7-tan.

Going to be interesting to see if the design sticks.

NejinOniwa

Seems at least the japanese chapter of M$ have caught on to things...the right way, this time around.

Let's forget about THAT and pretend it never happened, guys, k? ಠ_ಠ ^-^;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kuro

Quote from: "VonDaab"Wow, this is pretty awesome.
A so called "official" 7-tan.

Going to be interesting to see if the design sticks.

I really hope it does. There's already one fanart of her on Pixiv, and the reaction on nijiura.ath.cx is mostly positive. It seems that most of the fanartists are waiting until the actual release of the system so that the have a full view to work from.

NejinOniwa: "THAT" being?

NejinOniwa

The horror has been, to some extent, recorded in this thread. Read, possibly google for moar, try avoiding killing yourself before you can bathe your eyes on proper imagery again, and do never speak of it again.

>_>

Added after 2 minutes:

HEY GUISE.
Earlier in that thread i said that shit was down.
IT IS NOT.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Added after 1 minutes:

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

Kiso

Oh the horror.... THE HORROR OF THOSE LEGO RIPOFFS!!

Glad THAT's over with. And this one sure is likable. Now, if only they were as good as have these uploaded to the Internet.

Hmm... I wonder if they'll continue the tradition of making a "tan" for each version though. Oh well... let the HUGE AMOUNTS OF HENTAI COME! (as it happens with every single anime character that ever exists).
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

infinity_zero

Kiso

That, or..

Official New Mascot = Disagreement War Over

Only time will tell.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

Well, yeah. At least we have something to say "THIS IS OFFICIAL, FAGS, GET OVER WITH IT" about when the newfags whine. -.-

But well, the designers obviously did their homework in Our department before coming up with things, so I'd say this is a win-win.

Added after 2 minutes:

AND HAY. GUISE.

Official mascotry...

...perhaps...

...might mean a chance of other officially endorsed products.

MANGOS AND ANIMUS A'COMAN.

And hey, with M$ backing them, they're not exactly gonna have a flimsy budget to throw around, so if it comes (and knowing how much japanese business listens to 2ch it WILL, quite certainly) it will be qualitative FO SHO.

(well, in theory that works at least -w-; )

Kiso

Wow... the more I look at that image... the more I feel the urge to draw her. lol

I now... if only she were coming over to the states... or at least someone decided to dub her. Now that would be totally awesome.

NejinOniwa

No, it wouldn't, because it's not possible to do it properly.

SleepyD

......okay, that does it.
*downloads from school's MSDNAA thingy*

oh, hi there.
:3

Smokey

Well, eehm.....

eeeerrrrmmmm....

Well i think we have a winner in the race for win7-tan.... ^_^
Gawd she's cute
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^