Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

There has been accusations that I am gay. I have been getting called homo and
Spoiler: ShowHide
faggot
. They throw these words like insults at me.

I must say...

That is completely true! LMFAO
I am a flaming homo and I use the f-slur all the time so you ain't doing much to insult me LMFAO!

Hālian He/him

Quote from: Goujer on November 16, 2023, 10:10:05 PMThere has been accusations that I am gay. I have been getting called homo and
Spoiler: ShowHide
faggot
. They throw these words like insults at me.

I must say...

That is completely true! LMFAO
I am a flaming homo and I use the f-slur all the time so you ain't doing much to insult me LMFAO!
I'm reminded how I'm very much of two minds about wanting to reclaim, or see reclaimed, the R-word.

Goujer (she/her)

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

LeaflameSD he/him

Goujer (she/her)

Hey LeafFlame! What's poppin?

LeaflameSD he/him

Quote from: Goujer on January 29, 2024, 10:18:46 AMHey LeafFlame! What's poppin?
not much, just checking in on the website :) how are you? i hope eveyone had a good new year

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 29, 2024, 02:25:48 PMnot much, just checking in on the website :) how are you? i hope eveyone had a good new year

I'm pretty good. Enjoying some new projects and trying to get through old ones.

Nanami Madobe Fan

Yeah this site is cool but not always active  :'(

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on January 30, 2024, 02:57:42 AMYeah this site is cool but not always active  :'(
The woes of a forum in the current age. But at least it won't go anywhere. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on January 30, 2024, 03:17:54 PMThe woes of a forum in the current age. But at least it won't go anywhere. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Yeah I just feel more people should try them they are more social than social media.

Goujer (she/her)

Very good video about the current state of the internet and how AI has begun to dramatically change it.

Goujer (she/her)

People complain how dead the forum is but don't even shoot the shit in the general chats.  8)

Had ribs for dinner, it was bussin.

Dr. Kraus

How it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on September 13, 2024, 07:35:28 PMHow it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

That's good its nice to see your kinda back again. Just had a long rant about Windows 11 it made me so upset.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on September 13, 2024, 07:35:28 PMHow it feels when I go through some of my old bookmarks and return to this forum I used to post on so regularly in middle and high school. Glad to see things are still up and running :)

I must never let it die!

Hope you are doing good yourself Dr. Kraus