Going to rework my Choacury OS-tan OC

Started by ChoacuryDev, August 10, 2024, 03:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoacuryDev he/him

A while back I made a pretty barebones mockup of a OS-tan for my own OS (shown in the picture). choacury_os_tan_concept_art_by_pineconium_dhdc9ry.png

It doesn't look that good considering that I couldn't design any facial details that would look right at the time and I used Figma to make it, because I suck at making raster art (I can do stuff like basic texturing but not full blown drawing). I'm planning to do a redraw, still with the same program and vector-esque style, but with more detail.

Developer of Choacury.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: ChoacuryDev on August 10, 2024, 03:47:10 AMIt doesn't look that good considering that I couldn't design any facial details that would look right at the time and I used Figma to make it, because I suck at making raster art (I can do stuff like basic texturing but not full blown drawing). I'm planning to do a redraw, still with the same program and vector-esque style, but with more detail.

I look forward to the redraw. If you ever want any help or advice drawing there's a couple decent artist around here myself included.
Keep up the good work!