Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

I want to get one of these for my cat



My cat wants me to get him one of these


My favorite musical instrument is guns! [/90s_kid]


Not sure if I want coffee from this Starbucks


Lemons: Good for more than just burning life's house down with


I'm surprised I've never seen anybody in my hometown try this:


I love how straight to the point their sign is


He should have done a barrel roll


This sounds like one of my Sunday school teachers from eons ago. I didn't like her one bit


RIP Your argument


I can relate to the latter half


Brock sure loves onigiri donuts

Chocofreak13 she/they

i took a picture of a restaraunt in a nearby city once that has a sign setup like that subway. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

It's so bad...but I laughed so hard at this.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella She/her


Chocofreak13 she/they

everyone's a little bit racist, it's true~~~

that said, anything funny will offend someone. :3

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus


Chocofreak13 she/they

all that reminds me of is that kings of leon song....... .___.;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Some sketches I did today, got my nibs in today from Wacom so I'm happy happy!



Was trolling my one friend on facebook today and used this to finish him off.

Chocofreak13 she/they

nice, dude. jealous of the wacom. ^^


click to make it bigger

Nichi

If this is what Bambi II is like, than can't wait for the next direct-to-video Disney sequel


I wish somebody at work would do this to one of the vending machines


...And now, a really lame science joke


I want these


This is wrong, but I LOL'd anyway


So this is what the inside of a Pokéball is like...

Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 14, 2011, 10:36:08 PM
nice, dude. jealous of the wacom. ^^

Get a Wacom then! The Bamboo is an awesome tablet, and pretty inexpensive too (I paid ~$70 for mine). ^^


Dr. Kraus

I happen to be upgrading to a Intous 4 soon enough (hopefully wireless version)

I drew this earlier today:


Chocofreak13 she/they

Quote from: Bella on September 15, 2011, 01:38:37 PM
pretty inexpensive too (I paid ~$70 for mine). ^^

if this is inexpensive to you, i'd hate to hear your definition of expensive. :\










click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus