Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: Stay safe :[

So, I plan to dump more money into my savings account after work tomorrow; since I get paid again. Likely by the end of the month, I'll have enough money to start looking more seriously into getting a car :3

Chocofreak13

do eeeet.

i've been paying random teenagers for their opinions on gaia online because i need help narrowing down series. >>
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Isn't today that pot luck thing you were talking about, or was that later this week \ next week?

Bleh. Not wanting to go to work today ;_;

Bella

Still no cable.

I wish I had a car so I could go out and do things instead of being bored to death at home.

Nichi

Mmm :\

I'm trying to get updates installed on Eloise, before I go to work. Nothing exciting just yet

Cockleshell

i have incredibly bad rugburn on my fingers, but we have sold all but one of our goats and our llama.

what a relief.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

why are you selling them? because you're not going to be around to help anymore?

@pent: next tuesday. idk why they put it on a tuesday, at noon, but they did, and it's next week (thankfully).

@bells: DOWNLOAD ALL THE PHONE GAMES
WASTE ALL THE TIME

i'm glad i checked the time cause goddamn i would have missed it.

and now there's controversy about the time, as the pelham librarian got one time, and i got another in different emails. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

they're already gone

a massive burden is off my shoulders
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Odd time for it, yeah :\

Finally got Skype to work properly on Eloise. Now, to do a few other things

Chocofreak13

m-m-m-m-m-mac and cheeeeeese

(also some excellent episodes of SVU)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had some mac & cheese earlier with lunch :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 14, 2014, 07:02:58 PM
m-m-m-m-m-mac and cheeeeeese

Quote from: PentiumMMX on August 14, 2014, 07:45:39 PM
I had some mac & cheese earlier with lunch :3

Hey, I also had mac & cheese for lunch.

I thanked about 5 different deities when the cable came back on tonight.

Nichi

:3

So, I'm making early plans for a return trip up north. It's still in very early planning, and TBH it might seem like a stupid idea, but I feel I should do this.

EDIT: My stomach is messed up ><