Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Cockle: Yay ^^

Now, I should probably sleep; I have to be up early tomorrow

Chocofreak13

you're climbing the stairs to adulthood~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

..and I overslept and had to chug orange juice as I got ready, so I wouldn't be late. This is going to be a fucking fantastic day, I can tell </sarcasm>

EDIT: On a note that doesn't make me want to punch someone, had a customer today that barely spoke English; only fluently speaking French. Times like this makes me wish I had free international calling or Skype working, so I could contact Pit or Fedora to be a translator for me...assuming my boss wouldn't mind me pulling out my phone and making an international call -w-;;

Bella

One time when I was a kid I started playing with some Quebecois girls who only spoke French and one of them handcuffed me to a piece of playground equipment with a toy handcuff and my mom freaked out because she didn't know if they had the key/could release me.

The only piece of French either of us could speak was "Parlez-vous anglais?"

Cockleshell

yay~!!!! independence!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

I think you're the only OSCer who's living on their own, Aurora.

ETA: Excepting Nej. ^^;

Cockleshell

erm... soon me. well, kinda. it's looking like i will have a single dorm instead of subjecting another student to my insufferable presence.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I will eventually; after I get a car :\

@Bella: Can't say I've ever been handcuffed like that ^^;;

@Kari: Now I finally see that picture in your previous post; it wouldn't show on my phone :\
(LOL'd. What series is that from?)

Cockleshell

so apparently my girlfriend's friend's ex is telling everyone that i touched a man 3000 miles away and am a wifekiller

Bella

What the what?

Also, as both a lover of privacy and silence I couldn't ever imagine living in a shared dorm, wishing you luck on getting a single room.

Chocofreak13

um, what?

@bells: that mentality is actually what kept me from dorming at college. that, and the sky-high rent. it was $18 grand for a dorm at my school (i think that was for a single, but still, pretty sure doubles were about $12-14 ;^; ). and sharing a bathroom, *shudders*

also when playing with foreigners it's never a good idea to use bondage gear
(thankfully, when i met my swiss cousins all we did was play cards -w-; )

@aurora: holy shit adulthood. i forgot about that.
congrats, bro. -w-

@pent: i lol'd. and that's from B Gata H Kei. -w-;

FINALLY finished putting my music into my itunes......tomorrow i'll start working it into a playlist. also, picked up a small summer job from my friend's mother; i have to go over to their house once a day on weekdays and let the dog out to pee. seems she's gotten too old to hold it, and for $10 a day, i can do that. :3

19,972 Songs
48 Days
115 GB (150 in folder, so all but 88 GB of my stuff)
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

Quote from: Bella on August 05, 2014, 02:46:22 PM
I think you're the only OSCer who's living on their own, Aurora.

ETA: Excepting Nej. ^^;

At the moment my income is supporting my fiance and I in a little apartment downtown. Its not easy, wouldn't be possible at all if my boss wasn't generous enough to pay me almost twice the minimum wage.

Money is always tight though. I can only spend a little bit each month because it gets eaten up so quickly.

Cockleshell

i dont even know anymore

i really fear i will turn to substance abuse if the gf decides to leave me due to qualities she has found in other women that i do not have

winduko

Summer vacation is over and school is starting.

Remember: This is late for central Indiana standards.

Nichi

@Cockle: I wish I could offer advice that would help :[

@Duko: Still kinda wowed by how early you start school there ^^;;

So, since I don't have work until 5PM tonight, I decided to sleep in late this morning. Felt so nice to not have to rush around like I did yesterday...even if I need to run to the store to get laundry detergent so I can have something clean to wear to work -___-;