Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Indeed :\

Well, I managed to dodge the bullet. The doctor's booked up for the next two weeks, but he did offer some free advice: since neither of us were badly injured (No cuts, broken bones, etc.; just soreness), he just said to take some ibuprofen for a while. Much better; so I don't have to miss work or owe lots of money

Chocofreak13

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 18, 2013, 09:08:10 AM
EDIT: Sega bought out Atlus
Sega bought out Atlus. You may now panic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed ;_;

I hope this doesn't mean that future Persona games get the same treatment Phantasy Star Online 2's supposed English version has (As in, they announce it, and then just say "it's delayed" without any news on when it's supposed to be released)

Chocofreak13

i think it means any future atlus games are going to take a severe dip in quality.

alas, alack, the end of an era. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed, or as mentioned, they won't bring over any more Atlus games because "LULZ NOBODY WANTS PERSONA 5. HERE; HAVE A SHITTY MODERN SONIC GAME"

Chocofreak13

any dubs are out now, since big corps always place cost over quality, thus we will end up with the travesty that is SAO.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Last night we had a special train for the full moon that I went on.  Its a whole different experience in the dark.... mainly because you can't actually see anything.  The view from the top of the moon and the valley at night was spectacular though; I even spotted someone on the next ridgeline down doing blinker code at us with a huge spotlight.

Chocofreak13

niiiiiiice. didja get pics? it was beautiful here last night, i was hanging out the car window and it was so bright you could clearly see everything in the hay fields. (tv informed us that the harvest moon was named as such because people would work through the night to harvest the crops during the full moon. :3 )

yesterday's news: COSMIC KNIFE SET GET

today's news: *rampages*
*destroys everything*
*roars*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: Very nice :3

So, I went to the opening of the new Goodwill. Mom bought me a bad of 8 assorted Game Boy games they had for $25 (Including a personal favorite I've never been able to find a copy of: Game & Watch Gallery, which included the manual), and as a gift for my sister, I bought the second season of Doctor Who for $6 >:3

I'll have pics later on. I'm likely about to head back up to the hospital, since my least-favorite aunt is about to have a blood transfusion (I'm mostly going to be there for grandma; who is visiting)

stewartsage

It seems my camera's at home or somewhere.  It keeps disappearing every time I want to actually use it for anything.

Nichi

My camera is always by my side...when I'm sitting at my desk -w-;

Krizonar

I almost forgot to report in that I did get a free donut.

Nichi

Niiiiice -w-

Now I want a donut, but all the donut shops are closed until tomorrow morning

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on September 20, 2013, 11:14:14 PM
I almost forgot to report in that I did get a free donut.

WOOT WOOT!

Nice job dude, makes me wish I could've given it a shot myself. I have a pirate outfit and everything so I could've gotten a free dozen. :O

Chocofreak13

GREAT JOB PIERRE, LET'S LEAVE A HAMMER ON THE FLOOR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

*nurses hurt ankle* ><;

semi-related: baked SOOOOOOO many cupcakes today. and i applied my art-school colour theory knowhow when creating frosting to tint the black as dark as i could (since it actually came out a greyish).
click to make it bigger