Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

So Stew's Delivery Service turned into a lengthy discussion about train travel and a large dinner tonight.  Don't ever tell me that living in a small town is awful again or I'll shove pork loin in your mouth.

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on August 10, 2013, 08:39:51 PM
I've been great to be honest, lots of things have happened and I came to miss the place.

@Nej: just got out of a game as jungle Diana, "so swaaaaaag"
Our Mr Yi d/cd, but it was k

Good to hear. To be honest I've always felt badly about the circumstances of your leaving so it's nice to see you back. Let's just agree to not debate computers ever again.

Okay, look. We've both said a lot of things we regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For OS-tans. You monster.

Krizonar

I felt rather badly upon leaving as well, such a petty squabble over something that cannot even be proven causing such a ruckus.

O the indignity.

Nichi

@Kriz: Welcome back ^^

So, I've started to get back into MapleStory

Chocofreak13

yo kriz. hope we don't wind up hating each other again. wb man.

@nej: in that case i can understand the hatred, as it must get frustrating to try to type and suddenly you accidentally ALL THE BUTTONS. must be annoying. :\

went to a going away party for a friend today, he leaves soon for a job in ohio for a few months. (poor guy, going to that hellpit.) things started slow due to children, but once they were gone we had some fun with Cards Against Humanity. twas fun since it was so fresh and we didn't have to think as much to make things dirty. went home with a full free tub of chocolate ice cream and just in time for naruto. -w-

back on from the PC, there will be new page tomorrow. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 10, 2013, 11:48:47 PM
yo kriz. hope we don't wind up hating each other again. wb man.

Oh my, I had no idea we ever had not good relations.

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on August 10, 2013, 08:59:21 PM
I felt rather badly upon leaving as well, such a petty squabble over something that cannot even be proven causing such a ruckus.

Indeed. I felt bad that I started said squabble over something so trivial. At any rate I've been trying to be more careful with my words these days, so unless you hit upon a handful of berserk buttons (which rarely come up in average conversation anyway) things should be fine.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 10, 2013, 11:48:47 PM
went to a going away party for a friend today, he leaves soon for a job in ohio for a few months. (poor guy, going to that hellpit.) things started slow due to children, but once they were gone we had some fun with Cards Against Humanity. twas fun since it was so fresh and we didn't have to think as much to make things dirty. went home with a full free tub of chocolate ice cream and just in time for naruto. -w-

Poor guy, at least he doesn't have to stay very long. Ohio is ... well, let me put it this way, the only thing I like about the state is its extremely creative flag.

It's cool that you (finally?) got to try Cards Against Humanity. ^^

Chocofreak13

ohio has pretty red sunsets, according to my sister. they are pretty and red because of all the fiberglass in the air. she coughed for days on the way back from there.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't see a point in me going to Ohio, so I likely never will. But, noted on the fiberglass :\

Bella

Come to think of it, I DID see quite a few nice sunsets when I was traveling through the Midwest (Ohio and Michigan). I never thought of it being connected to the industrial operations in the area, but that makes sense. :o

Fun fact: I accidentally insulted Ohio in front of Stew's Ohioan roommate one time on Skype. I was like, "There isn't anything good in Ohio" and then I hear him shout "I'M FROM OHIO!" from across the room. I'm glad I didn't offend him because he had to pick me up from the train station like a week later. >>;

OSC, I have a problem. A scarf problem. I just spent $20 on a FOREST PRINT scarf. (It literally has a [highly doctored] photograph of a forest on it and it was just too awesome and unique not to buy.)

I have to stop going to stores and looking at shit online because I keep finding things I want to buy.

Nichi

I know the feeling. You have no idea how badly I want that Doctor Who picture disc I found on eBay, although I'm going to wait and hope they relist it after I get a fuel pump for the Spirit

Bella

It's soooo annoying. Moreso since I actually have some money saved up from last winter (even with my liberal spending and trip this summer) so I can sort of justify buying these things. It'd be lest tempting if i was just plain broke. : /

stewartsage

*slowly slaps Bells with a dead fish*

I also broke into mumbled/tired sing alongs with the radio in the depot this morning.

Bella

N'aww, singing Stew. But ... why are you slapping me with a dead fish, dear? :I

stewartsage

I.... don't remember.  It was something you did.  You deserved it.