Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i had my fez and my bow tie. my body was ready.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I had a fez and a sonic screwdriver

Chocofreak13

looking forward to the 12th's episodes :3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Fresh air is awesome.

Bella

@Kari and Pent: Those all sound like legitimately obnoxious things, though. I was asking about things that aren't objectionable but you hate anyway. .__. Then again, I may've cheated myself when I mentioned the midwest, since the midwest is objectively awful by almost any criteria (unless it's "farming" or "being a culturally-dead wasteland", in which case it's top-notch).

Quote from: LeaflameSD on August 04, 2013, 02:46:35 PM
Fresh air is awesome.

You're the Leaf Prince of Fresh Air.

*rimshot*

I'll see myself out.

Chocofreak13

@bella: you are the queen of cool right now. 8)

as for what you mentioned, churches make me uncomfortable for the most part without me even knowing anything about the congregation. :\

old navy. i hate that. so there's something. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I suppose of what I named off, Cars 2 is probably the most harmless. It annoys me so much that it was made, as it's a blatant cash-grab that feels more like something DreamWorks would do than Pixar, but as it stands it is harmless.

Bella

@Kari: That's more like it. It's funny, I hate shopping at Old Navy (I haven't been in one since I was like 12), but I've somehow ended up with quite a few articles of Old Navy clothing / accessories through my thrifting. -w-;

@Pent: IMO Cars is the worse Pixar film (at least that I've seen - I've never seen Monsters, Inc. or Ratatouille, but I can't imagine they're as awful as Cars) so a sequel is bound to be atrocious. ><

@Genpop: Read the freakin' Amazon comments for this bag of gummy bears.

I almost passed out from laughter halfway through the first one. >>

Chocofreak13

http://www.elecfreaks.com/4960.html

WE'RE ONE STEP CLOSER TO HAVING PERSOCOMS, PEOPLE

@bella: i have seen monsters inc. and part of ratatouille, both are heartwarming and charming (and in the case of monsters, OH GOD ALL THE FEELS MY CHILDHOOOOOOOOOOD )

i have 1 old navy shirt and it was given to me. i hate the store and everything it stands for, which just makes me upset that they own hot topic. >>;

EDIT: BELLS, YOU HAVE DISCOVERED A COMEDY GOLDMINE.
GOOD JOB.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I told you it was great.

Re: Persocoms: I'm one step closer to fulfilling my lifelong dream of having a robot body-double! Make this happen, Japan! (ノ≖ヮ≖)ノ*:・゚✧

Chocofreak13

one step closer to a persocom/doll guy to take care of me forever ;v;
[/foreveralone]

i'm gonna pose a question to our resident audiophile, kraus: i think my headphones are starting to die, so it's time to source a new pair. primary concern is cost (the cheaper the better), but i don't want to sacrifice quality, either. in order:

-cheap
-SUPER durable (if i crumple the cord or hang my head out the window, i want them to hold up)
-longish cord would be nice
-subdued colours since i'm gonna be painting it
-one with a cushy earpad so it seals out noise
-NO. EARBUDS.

can you do it, oh audio wizard :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Loved the link xD
Also, Ratatouille was pretty good (Far better than the Asylum's knock-off, Rattatoing; which Film Brain reviewed in one of the earliest Bad Movie Beatdown episodes), and Monsters Inc is classic (My sister's the only person I've met who didn't like it). The only Pixar films I've never seen are Brave and Wall-E (The former I forgot about until recently, while the latter never interested me)

@Kari: How much closer are we to having a real-life version of Aigis or Mega Man? *w*

stewartsage

Home again for the second week in a row.  I don't really mind the drive, and I like being home I guess.  Problem is going back to work.

I liked Brave.  Saw it by accident when my room mate watched it one evening.

As for things that unreasonably annoy you; YouTube layout changes.

Chocofreak13

i second that, only with facebook changes. every time they implement a new layout they tout the benefits of said layout but all it does is just suck more and then they force it on EVERYBODY. >>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Am I the only personally unreasonably excited for the 12th Doctor?  It's Danny Olsen!  From Local Hero!  I fucking love that movie!