When I was around that age I got stung in the neck by a bee. >:C

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Bella on July 31, 2013, 01:20:06 PM
When I was around that age I got stung in the neck by a bee. >:C
Jesus fuck...

Nichi

I was stung on the arm by a wasp last year. Not fun .___.;

Chocofreak13

never thought i'd say something like this, but poor spider. at least there was this one outside my dad's office window that wrapped up a squash bug twice its size. i got video of it, too. :0

also, i think that site can be for general social networking in addition to dating. after all, they were pegging themselves as a way to keep up with current anime trends and stuff, too, so i imagine it's possible to go there just to make new friends. i was thinking of joining, but idk if i want to join alone. :\

ps, is anyone gonna try out that dream avatar thing? -w-;

EDIT: well this sucks, seems that otakucrush site is owned by a network that had a bunch of other nerd-based social sites, and the network is up for new ownership, so none of the sites are active. >:\

EDIT EDIT:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/which-daria-character-are-you

:3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I thought I could freely molest bumblebees when I was 8. I learned my lesson - bumblebees may LOOK fuzzy and cute, but they don't appreciate your fleshy appendages up close as much as you appreciate them.

And "done with nature"? That's why you murricans always get the bad storms - you don't respect your gods, so they're gonna disrespect you back.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 31, 2013, 03:37:23 PM
bumblebees may LOOK fuzzy and cute
>Cute
>Bee

<insertadjectivehere>.jpg

Chocofreak13

*inserts picture of baby in bumblebee costume*
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 31, 2013, 02:37:38 AM
*does not understand any of that* lol, how do i shot web(TL: what does all of that mean)? : D

Quote from: Bella on July 31, 2013, 01:09:06 PM
I don't understand a word you said but I love your new avatar, Kraus. Lain FTW!! :D

I'm now the manager of a video game soccer team that sucks and represents the automotive board of 4chan and I have half a year to take them from 2-24 to something like 17-30.

Lain rules, I changed it to lain because the director died about a week or so ago.

Bee's suck, but they tend to leave me alone

LeaflameSD

stewartsage

Is there a /u/ team?  If not, I'll support you to the bitter end Doc.

My laptop got left at home for three days and I forgot to post yesterday.  So I'm finally back.

Chocofreak13

wb dude. nothing happened but i posted requests to the forum to take the daria quiz, join a defunct nerd-centric social networking site and make little anime characters for yourselves using a flash program.

@kraus: ahhh, good luck! >:3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I just found out I'm not gonna be able to catch Pacific Rim - the only movie I've wanted to see in months - at the theater tomorrow in Concord, because it only plays at 9:40pm. Fuuuuuuucccck. >:C

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on July 31, 2013, 09:24:38 PM
Is there a /u/ team?  If not, I'll support you to the bitter end Doc.

There is a /u/ team, quite solid but I think the manager got sacked so they will probably fall in the rankings quickly.

more info can be found here: http://implyingrigged.info/wiki//u/

Bella

Drats, I was routing for /u/ too. :C

And yeah Kraus, I remember you mentioning that Ryutaro Nakamura died. What a shame. Kino no Tabi and Serial Experiments Lain are probably two of the most profound anime I've ever watched and I don't think it would be an overstatement to say that they've changed my life in some ways (particularly the former), so hearing this was sad news indeed. :(

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on August 01, 2013, 12:36:12 AM
Drats, I was routing for /u/ too. :C

And yeah Kraus, I remember you mentioning that Ryutaro Nakamura died. What a shame. Kino no Tabi and Serial Experiments Lain are probably two of the most profound anime I've ever watched and I don't think it would be an overstatement to say that they've changed my life in some ways (particularly the former), so hearing this was sad news indeed. :(

/u/ is a good team that can boast having fans (not as much as /sp/) so I am looking to see them do well in the group stages next month! Unless /u/ gets knocked out at the group stages, I won't be seeing them in the Autumn Cup but in the Winter Cup!

On the day he died I learned the opening to Lain (Duvet by BoA) on guitar and have been playing it at least once a day in tribute to him along with "Way To Fall" from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater