Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

having a bad day, kiddo?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Sounds like a pair of flip-flops my sister has. She bought them when she went to summer camp way back in '99, and she wore them for years; I think up until '05 or so

So...I have my PS2 setup in my room now.

Bella

There's a seafood restaurant, hand-pressed lemonade stand, ice cream parlor and local artists gallery opening up down the street from here and I'm thinking of trying to get some of my photography into there. (~ ̄‿ ̄)~

Chocofreak13

dude, that sounds like one of the greatest things ever. get your photos/art in there and apply there. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool *w*

Sounds like a place I'd like to go. Lemonade~

Chocofreak13

OSC, i want to see what you'd do given the gaia avatar creator. sure, the site kinda sucks now, but if nothing else, the avatars have retained some coolness. and they have madoka items now!
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_flash.php?

the way my avatar looked yesterday:

the way it looks today (only there's another bracelet on the other side, there wasn't an item option for it >>; ):

(EDIT: alternate to today that i'm considering)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember playing around with this a few months back and created 3 costumes:

(left to right: I Become Megusa, attempted 2k-tan cosplay, relaxed)

Chocofreak13

yees. but i figured i'd drop this here for people to play with. -w-

if you go back and edit one, try to click the link for the flash interface. took me a couple tries to click it since the page moves so fast, but the other page is broken from here, so i had no other choice. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

thinking about it. it kinda outweighs the hair. and i'd need to buy a second Rudeboy since the skates are that item, too.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Just became /o/'s manager for the 4chan cups (4chan summer cup is the only one people actually care about).

I have to manage a team that is 2-0-24 (W-T-L) and has little to no support from fans, hopefully I can bring forth some hope before the 4chan Autumn Babby Cup (All the boards who lose in the first round of summer cup or did not qualify for the summer cup or are new teams have to play in the babby cups to get into the summer cup).

Later on today (its 2am right now) I have to make a spreadsheet of the players and watch some of the previous matches to figure out who I'm going to bench and so forth.

Someone also raged today and was forced out of their management position today for one of the top teams currently playing in the summer cup, I hope /a/ or /g/ win it in the end...

Chocofreak13

*does not understand any of that* lol, how do i shot web(TL: what does all of that mean)? : D

EDIT: GUYS LOOOOOK
http://www.gamingangels.com/2009/09/brand-new-social-networking-site-for-anime-fans-otaku-crush/
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool *w*

Ahh, nothing like taking a bath right after I wake up, then making some tea :3

Bella

I don't understand a word you said but I love your new avatar, Kraus. Lain FTW!! :D

And Kari, is that site strictly for dating or is it general social networking too?

You guys, I just saw a frightening looking spider attack a similarly terrifying black wasp, get into a fight at which point the wasp proceeded to kill it.

I AM 139488021818010% DONE WITH NATURE RIGHT NOW. NATURE CAN SHOVE IT. YOU AREN'T WANTED HERE ANYMORE.

LeaflameSD

Bees suck.
I was molested by a hornet when I was 8.