Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

ENJOY YOURSELF MASTER

I'M PISSED AT MY MOTHER
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

SHE AND MY GRANDPA MADE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF INVOLVING A PAIR OF SHORTS MY MOTHER MADE ME BUY
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: *hug*

Tonight was kind of meh at work. They made it seem like they didn't want me there; making a big deal about how they "know I want off early" when I never said anything about wanting off early, but then proceeded to keep me until nearly my normal time to get off, leaving me to wonder what the hell was going on :\

Chocofreak13

YOUR MANAGER IS TURNING THEM AGAINST YOU KILL THEM

THANKYOU FOR THE HUG
click to make it bigger

Nichi

No problem :3

So, the Spirit is finally legally drivable. Was out in it for a while today, windows down (Since the AC doesn't work yet), and listening to an appropriate mix of epic music (Which was fitting, as that car drives very nicely; it's like a strange hybrid of its predecessor ('89 Omni) and mom's car ('08 Avenger)). Also, I found $5 on the ground when I went to the bank to put some cash in >:3

stewartsage

Excellent!

I have to agree on the driving characteristics of the Spirit.  It's a swell car for cruisin' around.

Chocofreak13

kickass, man. sounds like my sister's buick a bit, since we always have to drive with the windows down. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Simonorged

01101101 01100101 01100101 01110000
=
meep
19.66.EE.B0.38

I got bored so I turned meep into an IP address and a hexadecimal number.
http://iplocation.truevue.org/109.101.101.112.html
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

we're really taking the "topicless" part of this topic really seriously aren't we
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed -w-;

Tonight, I think I might slip over to grandma's office after work; for some me time :3

Bella

@Pent: Congrats on getting the Spirit back on the road. :D

Also I talked with Stew this morning, he says the power button on his computer broke and he can't turn it on anymore. : (

Nichi

That sucks :[

I'm sure he could probably replace the button. I mean, I've seen replacement power buttons for Asagi before

Chocofreak13

further proof that me and stew were once partners in crime. because my power button is having issues, too. >>;

(this morning i had to slap a bitch because she was being out of line and i guess it shifted the power button or something, since i had to pry up part of the keyboard and shift the button over to make it work. i'm a bit afraid to put the keyboard back now, since whenever i did it reactivated the power button and turned the computer off. >>; )

went to the beach. didn't go in the water after i saw bright yellow signs telling us there were high levels of bacteria. (i'm good.) spent the few hours reading manga instead (we didn't get there till about 5:30, so we only stayed about 3 hours or so.)
got ice cream for dinner on the way home. -w-
click to make it bigger