Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on July 16, 2013, 06:16:56 PM
Aw shit, thunderstorm's here.

That came through here a few hours ago, I SUMMONED IT FOR THE BLOOD GOD BY THE BLOOD THAT I SACRIFICED FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 16, 2013, 12:00:15 PM

friends coming into your room through the window?
friends coming into your room through the window.

That will probably happen at some point because I'm at ground level and all.

My room mate is Hispanic so I shall greet him with a bottle of tequila, a sombrero and the flag of any Hispanic nation. Moving in at 8am is gonna be greattttt~

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on July 17, 2013, 12:17:14 AM

That came through here a few hours ago, I SUMMONED IT FOR THE BLOOD GOD BY THE BLOOD THAT I SACRIFICED FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS HOUR, DUDE
I'M TRYING TO SLEEP FOR FUCKS SAKE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

LeaflameSD

Pitkin
Say something if you are there...

NejinOniwa

https://www.facebook.com/events/233756036753716/
TPB is celebrating 10 years next month. In my hometown. Like, literally 3km from where I'm sitting right now.
And I may or may not be in France during that time.

F.M.L.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Chocofreak13

@nej: get someone to party in your place? :[

@pitkin: and what a fine rabbit it is.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Pitkin's rabbits are pretty much the cutest. ^u^

Soooo I got this fantastically cute pair of, I don't know exactly what this type of shoe is called, canvas flats I guess (they look like this other pair I own http://i.imgur.com/UZmqD18.jpg , only with a brownish floral print), except they're a little too tight on me (particularly when I'm wearing socks). I'm going to try to stretch them out, hopefully i can make them roomier and I won't have to sell them on etsy or something. ;^;

Nichi

I wish I could find cute shoes like that in my size ;_;

Bella

Tbh, I have trouble finding nice shoes in my size (8 - 8 1/2) at thrift shops. It's like any attractive pair of shoes is either Women's Size Pixie (like 5 or 6 or some shit), or impractical for my purposes.

"Wow look at those cute mary janes! Just like I wan- Ohhhhhhh, they're on heels."
"Oh my god I've finally found ballet flats- never mind they have spike heels."
"Hey those moccasins would be ni- HEELS ON MOCCASINS? WHAT THE FUCK?"

Nichi

Indeed. Granted, finding nice shoes for trap mode in my size (13 - 14) is near impossible aside from some heels I found; which might not be bad for the dresses I have, but would be impractical for anything else :\

I wish there was a day I could shrink my feet to make it easier to find new shoes

Bella

If it's any consolation there are stores that sell larger-than-average women's shoes, but they may be on the pricey side. (This is one I stumbled on way back, idk if I ever sent you a link to it http://www.isybshoes.com/ )

Chocofreak13

why don't you like heels? a slight heel is common and doesn't have to be impractical unless you want it to be. :\

those are sneaker flats, btw, and the ones you're holding are super-duper cute. >w<
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: I haven't seen that link before. Thanks ^^

So, work tonight was great. I stayed later than usual to help close, since I wanted to make up for getting off early Sunday...and ended up getting far more hours than originally expected on top of a free bag of vanilla wafers >:3

Chocofreak13

WAAAAAAFERS

gonna go find a library today that i've been wanting to search for for months. on top of that, the club is tonight. i hope i can get my hair done before that, though, it's looked hideous all week. ~__~;

EDIT: found the library! met some nice people on the way in, chatted them up for quite a while. and the library's manga collection.....it dwarfs mine. my 460-volume collection. and this is a PUBLIC. LIBRARY. it's like, unheard of. :00000
i walked out of there with 16 manga volumes. my mum didn't even plan to get any books and she walked out with 3. xD
click to make it bigger