Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

That sucks. At least you found another one :\

So, mom didn't want me to call her mom about the plans for the Villages...but I did anyway. As I learned years back, if I want something to happen, I have to do it myself.

IDK if I'll have it to myself very long; it depends on how everything works out with them. I mentioned that, if they decide to go home, I already have plans to have my sister come visit, as well as my parents coming to stay the night before we pack up and go home, so maybe they'll decide "Well, we'll let you stay here; we're going to head home" and then begins my vacation >:3

I'll meet up with them on Thursday morning. Nothing with their plans are set in stone yet, but maybe it'll work out in my favor if I played my cards right :3

stewartsage

I hate that.  I was bidding on a radio transmitter once and was outbid in the last three.  Fucking autobid programs.

Bella

Guess who booked a train trip to West Virginia for July. ヽ(´ω`ノ)

@Kari and Stew: I feel your pain, I don't even bother with ebay auctions that don't have a buy-now feature because of all the snipers out there. ><

Chocofreak13

see, i would go for nothing but the buy it now route, but finding buy it now listings for old, used tablets of a particular model is hard enough. usually whenever i DO find the "buy it now" option it's for a ridiculous amount. i don't know about you, but i'm not going to pay MORE for a USED wacom graphire than i did for my NEW kanvus Light64. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed >_<;

Most BINs are overpriced unless you watch like a hawk to snap up decent-priced ones. This is especially true in video games; especially on popular older consoles :\

Chocofreak13

my question is, why are OLD pieces like this so hot? if the pens weren't so damn hard to replace i'd buy one without, there's a ton. >>;;

so i'm considering getting some DDR equipment. and a copy of Extreme 2, for the nostalgia. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True :\

Also, sounds nice. I've considered getting the DK Bongos and Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat for the same reason :3

Chocofreak13

well, not only would i gain massive nerd cred for being able to ddr, but it'd be great excercise. besides, i remember all the songs since that was the one we used to play. i had a lot of those songs on my ipod once upon a time. :3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 11, 2013, 11:54:51 AM
well, not only would i gain massive nerd cred for being able to ddr, but it'd be great excercise
You can DDR? Really?
Videos or it didn't happen. -shot-

Man I've always wanted to do it in RL, but I'd probably crash and burn and tumble and adjectives and shit.
Anyways, that's awesome ( ^w~)

Chocofreak13

no, i can't. that's the point of getting it. to learn.

let me put it this way: my friends used to be able to get a perfect score on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0ScDWdCOs
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 11, 2013, 12:24:33 PM
no, i can't. that's the point of getting it. to learn.

let me put it this way: my friends used to be able to get a perfect score on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0ScDWdCOs
Oh.... I see.
So you are trying to be Japanese? -kidding-
Anyways gl... sis?

>Headphones from $1 store
>Actually sound pretty good

Someone tell me what teh fuck is going on.

Simonorged

.__. I like trains...
Simon was here :P

Nichi

@Leaf: The dollar store headphones I always bought as a kid were decent...although they broke in like a month :\

@Simon: I think we all like trains :3
(Especially considering Stew regularly posts train pics)

Chocofreak13

this topic never makes sense. -__-;

@leaf: you're the second person to call me a weaboo in the past 12 hours and i won't stand for it. ><;
also, if you think of me as an older sister figure, that's all well and good. kinda cool, actually. but be aware that we don't know each other well enough for me to think of you as a younger brother.

also, i got $15 headphones (discount) from walmart and they've lasted me a good long while. they're huge and kinda awkward, and one of the ear padding pieces is kinda falling off. but they're also hello kitty, fuzzy, and nice enough sound quality. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 11, 2013, 03:02:34 PM
this topic never makes sense. -__-;

@leaf: you're the second person to call me a weaboo in the past 12 hours and i won't stand for it. ><;
I wasn't really calling you a weeaboo, just making a joke ^_^;;

Now I feel like an idiot (more than I always/ever have).