Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Good luck with everything Kari. I'm not sure how reinstalling goes on Windows 7 but I had to do it a few times on XP and it really wasn't as awful as I expected it to be. As long as you have everything backed up it should be fine.

Then again, backing up is a major headache unto itself. :/

Nichi

Indeed. I try to avoid reformatting as much as possible; given how I hate having to redownload everything >_<;

Today was quite nice. Went with mom and my sister to the food bank (I have grapefruit, and also some fresh onions and parsley that will likely go into some spaghetti *w*) had lunch with dad at his work (It's a neat place; reminds me of the abandoned '60s area of Aperture Science in Portal 2), and then went to my work for a meeting (Which went well). Now, I'm at home, feeling tired.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Bella on June 06, 2013, 05:33:45 PM
Good luck with everything Kari. I'm not sure how reinstalling goes on Windows 7 but I had to do it a few times on XP and it really wasn't as awful as I expected it to be. As long as you have everything backed up it should be fine.

Then again, backing up is a major headache unto itself. :/

Oh yeah, we haven't been talking for days, so you don't know how much of a headache it's been already. I'll post all the symptoms later upon request, but no one paid attention to my post in computers anyway (sans leaf), so I suppose the point is moot. Still posting this from my phone, btw.

Considering I have around 934gb of stuff on here, I want to avoid cleaning the slate as much as possible. I don't feel I should have to, anyway, just because my computer's being a temperamental brat. >>;
click to make it bigger

Q4(V)

hi all, a lot of all new member and some old new which is nice to see, I'll try to watch the site from time to time.

Hey Nejin, I don't know about you but I came from a Tardis, Pitkin comes with a towel and we do now speak of where Fedora-Tan comes from. How's the wiki by the way, I remember you started it off >_>

PMMX, Bella, LeaflameSD & Chocofreak13 hi to you all :)

Hello Pitkin member number T23 *evil stare* how are you?

Tin date order

NejinOniwa

@Q4V: I was born out of the armpit of a jotun.

And the wiki is...hankering along, I guess. At medium kek pace.

Also: Top kek has brought me to diamond 4. Rejoice.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

The wiki has come along nicely; mostly from everyone else, but I've contributed as well :3

As for me, I was born and raised in an Intel clean room : P
You can call me "Penti", "Pent", or "MMX", if you'd like

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 06, 2013, 07:06:34 PM
Also: Top kek has brought me to diamond 4. Rejoice.

my face right now

SleepyD

Holy moly it's Q4(V)

Chocofreak13

@kraus: lol godzilla ate the horse

@Q4: nice to meet you. ya can call me Choco or Kari, whichever you prefer. :3
wiki has expanded nicely since its inception, from what i can tell. bells and aurora are our main contributors, but i've done (almost) all the OS-kun articles and the newly formed article on Nijiura memes. :3
click to make it bigger

Q4(V)

OH MY it's you sleepyD you're alive you're alive.... *stares*

How are you? longgggg time no see

also thank you all for the warm welcome

LeaflameSD

Does anyone else still have one of those TVs with the big backs?

... olol my profile picture describes my face when I ask this question.

Nichi

I have one on my desk, which my Gamecube is hooked up to :3

Chocofreak13

i refuse to use anything but.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I went to the wedding for a friend of my mom's. Was nice, although since I had stuff I intended to do before work, I had to leave before the cake ;_;

Also, stumbled onto some garage sales this morning when I didn't intend on going to any. Now I have a carry case for my Xbox 360 (It's actually for an original Xbox, but my 360 will fit) and some assorted N64 games (Some are stuff I already have, but I figured either Kari or my sister would be interested :3)