Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I have an Action Replay disc, although IDK if that can defeat region locks or not. If not, I do need to research how to do it :\

Cockleshell

dairy products awwright
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

It's alright. We all have times when we just don't feel a desire to draw or write :3
(Which, I still need to finish some of the stories I'm working on and post them ^^; )

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on May 26, 2013, 01:24:12 PM
Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I last posted here, and I feel bad about that. I'm still an OS-tan fan, but just haven't felt motivated to draw anything OS-tan related in months, and I feel bad about that too. :(

I see that we have some new regular members who joined in the past few months, and while I haven't commented on any of your OS-tan works yet, I appreciate them!

AURORA-SAMA!!!! *hugs*

I'm really glad you've dropped by and said hi, I've been thinking about you and wondering what you're up to the last few days. I figured you've been busy with college (finals?) and maybe work or whatever. It's great to hear from you though. :D

Spend a little more time with us when you have the chance. Even if you don't feel like drawing, it's always lovely having more people to talk to. :)

Nichi

That's good ^^

It's been such a dull weekend for me, for the most part :\

EDIT: So, I have the card for my vision\dental insurance from work...but they only gave me the dental coverage >_<;;
Urgh. I'm not even sure if this insurance is even worthwhile; given how it took them 6 months to finally get a card to me when I've been charged for it this whole time

SoldierSpence

Good thing it's Memorial Day weekend, isn't it?
@Aurora- Welcome back, amigo.  I've heard of you before.

I hope your ready!

Nichi

If I actually had off work, it'd be nice, but I only get Thanksgiving and Christmas off :\

LeaflameSD

@Aurora: Welcome back to OSC! ^-^

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on May 26, 2013, 01:52:42 PM
Thanks! Aside from one online class I'm taking over two semesters, I am done with classes. Finals weren't that tough this semester, but at times it was hard for me to keep up with the lectures. I think I did fine on the finals though. :)

That's good to hear! Most of the people I've talked to have had super-difficult finals so it's nice to hear a positive story for once, haha. ^^;

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 26, 2013, 02:19:06 PM
So, I have the card for my vision\dental insurance from work...but they only gave me the dental coverage >_<;;
Urgh. I'm not even sure if this insurance is even worthwhile; given how it took them 6 months to finally get a card to me when I've been charged for it this whole time

The being charged for insurance the whole time thing sucks, but I suggest you get a dental checkup while you have the insurance. Dental care is by and far a lot more expensive than vision care (at least in the places I've lived - a dental checkup can cost $150 and a cleaning can push it up to $300, while I can get a vision checkup for $100). Add in any trouble (small cavities filled, needing teeth sealed, etc.) and you can expect to push up the cost possibly by hundreds. (For instance, I think it cost something like $75 per tooth to get my molars sealed, and having my filling re-done cost like $250.)

Nichi

True. I need new glasses badly, but I've never been to the dentist in my life :\

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*spots aurora*throws 5 pokeballs and a kitchen sink*
(good to have you back, man. even if you're not doing anything os-tan we still miss you and want you around.)

@pent: herly shert you've never been to the dentist
go man
GOOOOO

@bella: what dentist are you going to!? .__. i've heard my cleanings and such only cost around $75. idk how accurate that is but i KNOW it's not as expensive as yours. .__.;;;

@cockle: my friend who was yellow took me out for ice cream after closing ceremonies, so i can share your joy ^^ (that WAS joy....right?)

now then, what you've all been waiting for: "KHAAAAAN!!! A Love Story - Part 1"

thursday was filled with rushing. hurrying to sew, pack, eat, and rush out the door to the bus. eventually i made it and got to the convention centre without a hitch, though quite winded. after getting my badge from the worried staff member ("are you alright? you seem really out of breath"), i went back to the adjacent mall and called mel (friend i was staying with), who was (annoyed?) that i got my badge, since she and arianna (other friend i was staying with) was waiting for me before they got theirs. heading back in  with all my luggage, i waited while they got theirs, and we went back to mel's grandparents' apartment (they were staying in a hotel while we stayed there). i set my stuff down in the living room, set up my laptop, and set about finishing my cosplay.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I know I've mentioned that before. I do intend on going as I'd like to figure out what's going on in there :\
As for the first day leading to the con, sounds about like the first day of my trip last summer; how there was waking up extra early, messed up stomach, and hearing Aha's Take On Me twice in one day ^^;

Also, happy 1337th page -w-

Chocofreak13

1 5upp053 7h47 m34n5 w3 5h0u1d b3 741k1ng 1n 7h3 pr0p3r f0rm47 70 c3l3br473
click to make it bigger

Nichi

tru3, d00d; 4lth0ugh 1t m1ght 4nn0y s0m3 :\

So, today was a BBQ at my grandmother's house. The food was good :3
(Hot dog~)