Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Jackie Chan?

So, Kari and I nearly caught the ice cream truck. We heard it, quickly threw on our shoes, ran outside, and sadly lost track of it. I might add that I was wearing my schoolgirl uniform at the time, so it was quite an experience; even if we didn't manage to catch it :3

stewartsage

QuoteSo, Kari and I nearly caught the ice cream truck.

Awesome!  At school, every Friday, it's rabbit pie day it's ice cream truck day where anyone and everyone gets a free ice cream treat.  Makes going to class Fridays worth it.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: stewartsage on June 11, 2012, 04:06:55 PM
QuoteSo, Kari and I nearly caught the ice cream truck.

Awesome!  At school, every Friday, it's rabbit pie day

RUN RABBIT, RUN RABBIT, RUN RUN RUN!
(don't let the farmer have his fun, fun, fun.)

sounds cool, though. my sister's former school once had a day where the ice cream truck came, and so hundreds of students swarmed it with cash in hand. as she put it, "when the student council president runs after it screaming "WAIT MR. ICE CREAM MAN, WAIT!!", you know it's a good day". -w-

EDIT: it probably belongs in the anime thread but TWO DOLLAR ANIME POSTERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Swag!  I'd hit'er up for that Best Student Council one, just 'cause it's the first series I watched after really getting interested in anime.

Bella

I'd probably go for the AMG one, though I'd like to see pics of the others too...

Chocofreak13

i plan on stalking it to see if i can get an answer. if we can still buy them, i will let everyone know, and we can clean er' out. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Thanks Kari. ^^

I just booked my train tickets + hotel ... I can't wait to visit Stew and see West Virginia + Maryland again! ^.^

Krizonar

Where in my homestate will you be going?

Nichi

So, today was eventful :3

We went to the beach, I managed to improve Asagi a bit (Touchpad still has minor issues, but is now as responsive as it was on day 1), played in the arcade for a bit (Helped Kari earn tickets for prizes. Also, discovered I'm still pretty good at Guitar Hero :3), and I went to Maine discovering that it does exist outside Steven King novels.

On the bad side, my sister text me earlier saying that our mom is being paranoid >_<;;
She thinks that I'm "forgetting" her because I haven't called yet, on top of her thinking I'm only eating one meal a day simply because I'm only mentioning one meal a day on my Facebook. I guess I'll have to take time out during my journey into Boston tomorrow just to call mom so she'll calm down >_>;

To be honest, the only reasons I want to go home are 2k-tan the Desktop and Sylvester M. Caitsith. Is it a bit sad that a cat and a computer are the only reasons?

Otherwise, today was awesome :3

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on June 12, 2012, 06:04:21 PM
Where in my homestate will you be going?

You're from Maryland or West Virginia originally? I thought I remembered you mentioning that you were born in Virginia...

Gonna be staying in Harpers Ferry and visiting places in the area... a trip to Frederick and the Antietam battlefield have been planned, not sure what else is gonna be on the itinerary atm...

Krizonar

West Virginia originally. From around Charleston.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on June 13, 2012, 12:59:44 AM

Ooh, interesting! Did you live in WV for very long? What did you think of the place?

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on June 13, 2012, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: Krizonar on June 13, 2012, 12:59:44 AM

Ooh, interesting! Did you live in WV for very long? What did you think of the place?
I only lived there until I was two, but we visit very often and I really like the place, it smells nice.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS