Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: I haven't seen that image in forever xD

I remember it popping up a few times during my first time here

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 14, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
Ok, what is an oral presentation? All I can think of is stuff I can't speak of in this area of the forum ^_^;;;

You sound like one of my co-workers.  She's quick to say "wait, wut?!" whenever I or even one of the clients say something, but that's usually because she misheard a word and thought it was something dirty.  The really awful bit - something my better half will testify to - is that I'm a pretty raunchy guy IRL myself, and even I give her a hard time over how often she does this.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

xD Nice

That made me feel a bit better, after a rather crappy night

Bella

Quote from: IanDanKilmaster on May 15, 2012, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 14, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
Ok, what is an oral presentation? All I can think of is stuff I can't speak of in this area of the forum ^_^;;;

You sound like one of my co-workers.  She's quick to say "wait, wut?!" whenever I or even one of the clients say something, but that's usually because she misheard a word and thought it was something dirty.  The really awful bit - something my better half will testify to - is that I'm a pretty raunchy guy IRL myself, and even I give her a hard time over how often she does this.

Lol, can't say I've ever had something like that happen to me.

At any rate, good to see you around Dan. : )

Chocofreak13

i've had those moments, though not to the degree of your coworker. xD

also, welcome back. seems to be the season. ^^

(PLACE YOUR BETS!! WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO RETURN!? (my guess is toki -w-))
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It would be cool if Toki returns :3

Chocofreak13

as i said, PLACE YOUR BETS
click to make it bigger

Bella

I WANTS TSUBASHI BACK.

Also, according to an online implicit association test created by Harvard, I have a "slight automatic preference for fat people (as compared to thin people)" and a "slight automatic preference for gay people (as compared to straight people)".

REJOICE! MY SUBCONSCIOUS AND MY CONSCIOUS MIND ARE, HOW THEY SAY, SIMPATICO!

IanDanKilmaster

Thanks for the welcome back, but I think I've only been AWOL for about a month or so. XD

I suppose it just feels like longer because of everything going on lately.  April and May have been fairly eventful for me, at least.  Anyway, it would be cool if Toki returns, but it doesn't seem very likely to me.  Then again, unlikelier things have happened, and this is OSC after all.

Quote from: Bella on May 15, 2012, 08:49:05 PM
Also, according to an online implicit association test created by Harvard, I have a "slight automatic preference for fat people (as compared to thin people)" and a "slight automatic preference for gay people (as compared to straight people)".

...but fat gay people are so annoying... they drink all your nice wines and fancy pastas... :/

Cockleshell

But I'm fat and bi and refuse to eat pasta or drink wine.
I am the 0.000001%
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

IanDanKilmaster

What?!  A minority who refuses to conform to stereotypes?!

You are destroying the fabric of American society!

Krizonar

My laptop arrived and I believe it will be getting ME as its tan.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

@kriz: cool! :3
@cockle: i'm curvy (not really fat, but not anorexic) and bi and i don't drink alcohol. does that mean i'm a minority too?

(the pasta, however, is not safe, provided it's a short pasta and not something like angel hair or linguini.)
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Red-Machine on May 16, 2012, 03:17:00 AM
What's the spec?
2.3 Ghz Ivy Bridge cpu with GTX 675 gpu