Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Really? I've been going to them for years

Chocofreak13

they have yard sales all over the place during the summer, but we never stop, no matter how much i want to. :[

also, i didn't want this to be buried in random video thread.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I only get to stop at yard sales if I'm driving, since nobody ever wants to stop at them with me. >>;;

Also, dad seems far less upset/more accepting of the idea of me visiting Stew this summer than I thought he would be ... MAYBE HE KNOWS I'M AN ADULT / TRUSTS MY JUDGEMENT?! : D

Either that or he was so freaked out about my (feigned) plans to visit NYC/NJ or my (very real) plans to visit DC again that anything seems better in comparison.

Nichi

@Bella: Cool ^_^

@Kari: That song was pretty good :3

Chocofreak13

the song? yeah, it's pretty awesome -w-

@bells: yay for you for getting your parent to actually, y'know, TRUST you. that said, don't leave in june. or we might miss you. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Actually, scratch that, he just had a delayed paranoia reaction.

And now Stew isn't around to talk to about it. >>;;;; Ugh, I'm panicking so much right now, it's driving me insane. :/

Chocofreak13

seriously, what is this guy's problem. ><;;;;;;

maybe us picking you up this summer might help? cause he'll see that not all internet people are a bunch of mr. herberts? :\

EDIT: more people need to be on at 4-5am. i'm bored/lonely. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Not really a "problem" as much as "normal parental fears".

I plan on keeping you and my dad as far separate as is physically possible this summer. Though he's okay with us hanging out at any rate.

Chocofreak13

i don't consider your dad to have "normal parental fears". this is the guy who was afraid to let you out of the house for fear that you were going to be raped or mugged or something. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Yeah, I meant song. I was sleepy ^_^;

@Bella: Hope everything works out. I mean, if I was able to do the impossible, reason with the unreasonable row row fight da powah, than I'm sure you can get your dad to calm down.

If you believe in yourself, eat your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get 8 hours of drugs, you can be just like me; Mr. T
>:3

EDIT: So, I just did something awesome. I played Persona 3 tonight; fighting a boss in the game, which occurs on a full moon, on the night of a full moon IRL. It was Saturday at midnight in-game, and the same IRL. It was so awesome >w<

Chocofreak13

PERSONA IS COMING TRUE

THE WORLD OF VIDEO GAMES HAS MESHED WITH THE WORLD OF REALITY

WHERE'S MY DAMN POKEMON

on another note, a question i asked in WWYP seems like a good one to pose to the entire forum. tell me, osc, which would you prefer to have: my manga collection, or pit and fedora's video game collection?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

As mentioned before, I'd have to go with Kari's manga collection. Pit has a nice game collection, but aside from a few titles I can think of, there's not much that she owns that I don't already have myself ^_^;

However, I do own small pieces from both collections :3
*holds up Rockman X3, Prince of Persia, and the first 2 volumes of the .hack//Legend of the Twilight manga*

Chocofreak13

heh, you're absorbing our stuff. xD
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Our game collection wouldn't stand any chance being compared with Choco's mangas. After Fedora's fourth SNES broke down last autumn, we decided to sell / give out our (S)NES games and try out Wii. It turned out a huge letdown so now we only have PC games left. Been mainly PC gamers for the last 15 years anyway. :)

Nichi

Nothing wrong with that :3

My collection is a little of everything, it seems