Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

It's raining cats and dogs out. :z

And I have to go out to do some shopping and laundry in this stuff. :/

Chocofreak13

@pent: don't worry, i won't do that unless we don't game for several months, or if people start giving me a hard time. xD
@bells: sorry to hear that. >>; but it's been a fairly dry winter, so this might be a good thing. :\

currently working on cosplay. god i love having a dressform. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Sounds nice ^_^
@Bella: I can has rain? :3

So, I might be booking my flight for my epic journey as soon as tonight. I just need to run some things by dad (Since he's driving me up there), as well as my boss (Since I need to take off work), and wait for Kari to talk to her mom about this.

Chocofreak13

hopefully all goes well. ^^
click to make it bigger

Paul

@Pentium: good luck!

Alright, just two more tests before the final exams :)

Nichi

Wouldn't you know it; the one time I need to talk to my boss about something, and sure enough, he's off for the day :\

That said, it looks like I'll be waiting until Monday night to book my flight; after all,  I don't want to book it and then have my boss say "You can't have those days that many days off" or something.

But, my dad is planning on talking to mom this weekend about my trip, which is good :3

Chocofreak13

@pent: good luck with the thing with your mom. :\
@paul: good luck to you as well. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Say whatever you want on the political issues of gay marriages; ATTENDING them is utterly freaking hilarious.

Or maybe swedish priests just have learned not to be stodgy. Idunno.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

You went to a gay marriage Nej? Tell us more! : o

Nichi

Yes; moar info, please? :3

Chocofreak13

it's gonna be FABULOUSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

There's a plastic container next to me, that's made by a company named Bella

I didn't know Bella made plastic containers xD

Red-Machine

Bells, can you hook me up with some containers?  I need somewhere to properly store all my random tech junk. :3
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Welp, it wasn't all that big. Knew one of the guys, he was the prime tenor (so my part leader) in a choir I was with for a while and my mother has been knee-deep in for several years; didn't know second guy. Was informed of it like the day before, and mainly went as an excuse to get some driving exercise. It was hilarious, though - first I thought the priest was a stodgy fellow with weird intonations on "and", but then he started laughing at random points (like when, instead of the whole "kiss the bride" debacle, the grooms just started sort of making out on the altar) and even, at the end part,
SINGING THIS SONG. At which point the entire church just started laughing at all the silly. Didn't go to the party after, though, but hey, it was sort of fun. And they dressed pretty damn swag, too. :3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Remilia