Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

TOOOOOOOOOOUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

ALSO: JUST SPENT FOURTEEN HOURS EITHER IN A CAR OR IN LITTLE RHODY.

I MET EVERY KIND OF LITTLE RHODY TODAY, THE FEISTY VOCIFEROUS ITALIAN LADY, THE DOES-NOT-RESPECT PERSONAL SPACE LADY, THE SUSPICIOUS MOBSTER-LOOKING MAN, THE ELDERLY PORTUGUESE PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, THE KIND DUDE WHO SHOWS YOU AROUND TOWN, GODDDDD I LOVE RHODE ISLANDERRRRRRRRS.

Also: I didn't eat from the time i got up (9am) to after I was done working at that party (6pm), FUCK I WAS SURVIVING ON THE PSYCHIC ENERGY OF RHODE ISLANDERS. THEY SHOULD BOTTLE THAT STUFF, IT'S FREAKING AWESOME.

Chocofreak13

@bella: it's a nice state. -w-
@pent, aurora, kriz: i changed it before it was cool. >>;

the pc to tv converter isn't working and i'm pissed about it. ><;; anyone know anything about it and can help? (yes, it's set to NTSF.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Actually, I think svx has you beat. Didn't he change his from his trademark "Absolut Bankai" before you changed yours?

Krizonar

I like how I found all those new pics for the gallery and none of them were Macs.

/irony

Chocofreak13

i think we switched the same day. :\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 14, 2012, 10:50:06 PM
Actually, I think svx has you beat. Didn't he change his from his trademark "Absolut Bankai" before you changed yours?

I changed my avatar/title/signature like a week before svx.

So if anything, I'm the one who started this trend.

Quote from: Red-Machine on March 15, 2012, 04:18:00 AM
I changed mine, too.

Nice avatar. Did you find it on dA, or when I posted it on my tumblr?

Nichi

Well, I'm about to redeposit the trip savings into my bank account. Combined with my paycheck, I might be able to book my flight tomorrow night :3

Red-Machine

I follows you on tumblr, Bells.  So I got it from there.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

So, Kari just messaged me to let me know her internet is out. Hopefully it'll be back up soon; otherwise, how is she going to send episode 5 of Ben-To to me? ;_;

Chocofreak13

oh that's a great reason for it to come back. thanks. >>;;

eh, it's all good now. cable bill was a tad late, but we're working it out. everything back for the moment, which is the important part.

however, i regret to inform my loyal fans that we might have to postpone game again. >>;;
(sorry, but i have work to catch up on.....and i'd like to do ONE THING with my mum this vacation. so we're going to a portsmouth restaurant we love.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I knew you where doing fine; since you sent me a text message to let me know what's going on. Otherwise, I would have been less concerned about the show ^_^;;;

Still, it's good you're back. It was too quiet here; it being noticeable that someone important was missing :3

Also, no problem on delaying the game; so long as we don't reboot to the very beginning whenever we do get to play again. Otherwise, we'd be stuck with Ed FOREVER~

Chocofreak13

n'aw. it's nice to be missed. :3

also, you've made that a tempting offer, looping the beginning so you actually DO get to stay with ed FOREVER.

forEDver~~~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just gave you a bad idea, didn't I? ^_^;;;