Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I just finished typing the first draft of the e-mail to dad, about my travel plans. I think it looks pretty good, but I'll go over it one more time tonight after work before I send it along.

Here's hoping it goes well ^_^

svx

Hey guys

Happy birthday!

I'm good at Quake

Do you like cake?

Milk shake...   Chirumiru, though.  Yum.

Anyway, happy birthday once more!  -  Quakemaster

Chocofreak13

is it your birthday, Vodka-san? :3

@pitkin: don't worry, you can know i was psyched to get international mail. ^^ once i sort through the pile this week i'm going to open it, photograph myself with it, reseal it in the envelope, put it in another envelope, and mail it to bella with a rooting needle. :3
click to make it bigger

svx

NejinOniwa

My neck must've gotten a twist or something, which has made me rather unable to go on the computer for any longer times without OH THE AGONY setting in. WORST. DAY. EVER.

Happy birthdays to K and all others who might be turning something. I've managed to distract myself from this pain in the neck (HAHAHA NO) so far, though, so it'll probably be a while until you see much of me again (read: when this fucking neck stops acting up).

MY BEARD IS WATCHING YOU
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

jeez, your neck and my shoulder. and mine shows no sign of letting up. :\

that said, feel better and thanks for the wishes. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It took me a while to get to sleep last night, because I was nervous over the e-mail I sent. Feels like I barely got any sleep, to be honest.

Speaking of the e-mail, no reply yet.

NejinOniwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTUfr-if3V0&feature=relmfu
I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I just got back from the dentist. HE SAYS IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO TAKE MY WISDOM TEETH OUT BECAUSE THE NERVE THAT CONTROLS SUCH CHERISHED THINGS AS FEELING IN MY TONGUE, LIPS AND FACIAL MOVEMENTS MAY RUN THROUGH THE ROOTS OF MY FUCKING TEETH.

I'd need a CAT scan to see if they could even be taken out without FUCKING MY ENTIRE FACE UP.

Red-Machine

Sounds like you had a great day there, Bells.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Yeah, basically I have to hope like hell that they completely erupt and that I don't get any cavities/infections/abscesses in the meantime.

But on the flip side, three years ago the roots were just as close to the nerve as they are now, so getting them out back then wouldn't have made a difference. So I least I don't have to be regretful that I missed my chance to get them out, because i never had one.

Nichi

You don't need a cat scan. Just an ordinary cat will do :3

In other news, my dad saw the e-mail. He didn't say anything about the travel plans, but he decided we're going to crack open this typewriter maybe this weekend and see if we can clean it up ourselves, before I spend the money. Besides, this allows me to focus more money into my trip >:3

Chocofreak13

@pent: good luck. :3
@bella: sucks to be you. there, there *pat pat* :[

moving over to my grandparents today. also, found that dress i mentioned in MPT awhile back, the one made from the 1926 pattern. it's a little rough around the edges, so i'm fixing it up before i show you guys. :3
and currently torrenting THE WORLD
click to make it bigger

Bella

No shit, I get to have a body part that FREQUENTLY FUCKS ITS OWNER THE FUCK UP IF NOT REMOVED fucking close to a REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT NERVE and pretty much either way I go (leave it or take it out) I'm fucking fucked.

Oh, and my insurance wouldn't even cover having them taken out, if I need that in the future.

Ohhhhh, and it'll cost $500+ just to have a CAT scan done to see if they could even come out w/o fucking my face up really badly.

Red-Machine

$500!?

God bless the NHS...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!