Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 06, 2012, 08:35:32 PM
@kraus: your song is now on my ipod along with paul's.

also, if they want to save it, it's no one's business to stop them. :3

WOOT I'M ON TEH iPodz!

Well, he is planning on building a new system himself soon anyway so I just told him that it will last 1 more year at the most and then he should scrap it.

Chocofreak13

nothing should be completely scrapped. if it can be salvaged, it should be! ^^
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: Bella on February 06, 2012, 01:13:31 PM
@Pent: I don't expect you to like your local sports teams, considering how you don't really like your area and find the local obsession with sports baffling. It's kind of different for me since I live and breathe New England-ness and love just about everything associated with my region, sports teams included; not to mention the total embarrassment of losing to the Giants, since eastern New Englanders, especially Bostonians, tend to dislike New York (and New Yorkers) with a burning passion. Now we're going to have to put up with New Yorkers bragging about the alleged "superiority" of their statistically inferior team for god knows how long...

For me personally, if ANY other team had beaten the Patriots, I would be disappointed, but been able to get over it rather quickly. But losing to NY is like having salt rubbed into the wounds.

I'm sorry... I really am... but I feel moved to post this.

Nothing personal, I'm not from that region and have no investment - it just seemed like a can't-miss opportunity. ^^;

Quote@Martial arts: The only one I'd really like to learn is krav maga, since that looks like it'd be both fun and potentially very useful.

Krav maga is definitely one of the more utilitarian and functional martial arts.  It was put to great use in GTA IV.  I have to say I prefer Savate and Muay Thai, though, as I've always had a fondness for the effectiveness (as well as the aesthetics) of those styles.  Brazilian Jiu-Jutsu is by far my least favorite style - no real reason there, I just hate it.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

You know, sometimes I wonder what that's like; actually liking the area you're living in

stewartsage

It's quite nice actually, though you tend to notice the faults rather easily. (speaking as someone who can imagine fewer places they would be as happy)

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on February 07, 2012, 09:25:53 AM
It's quite nice actually, though you tend to notice the faults rather easily. (speaking as someone who can imagine fewer places they would be as happy)

Seconding on all accounts.

Anyway, I had to drive my dad to the hospital this morning, from the symptoms he's describing and what the doctors say it sounds like he has a kidney stone. He had one about a year and a half ago too...

Nichi

@Bella: That's got to suck >_<
Hopefully your dad will be fine

Red-Machine

I've had a few of those.  Hurt like a bitch when they come through.  I was writhing around on the floor in agony almost.  Passed as quickly as it came, leaving me wondering what the hell happened.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I've never had one, but I know my grandpa had one. It was rough from what I heard

Bella

Just wanted to let you guys know that my dad is doing fine, more than anything else he's upset that he didn't get anything done today because of a stupid kidney stone.

@Red: That sucks... do you have some sort of predisposition to forming them or something? : /

Red-Machine

Quite possibly.  Both times I had them it all started a month to the day after I lost my jobs, so it seems to be lifestyle changes that causes them.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

@Bella: That's good ^_^

So, today I actually had the energy to last my entire shift. The bad part being that I felt like the only adult there; one department was whining about how I wasn't taking care of them, when my main department was swamped with stuff to clean. So, they actually cleaned some of their own equipment...and then left it right behind the door to my equipment room in a pile, just for the sake of being an inconvenience for me because they're acting like a bunch of children I didn't take care of them quick enough >_<. With how it felt today, I may as well quit my job and work for a day care; it wouldn't be that much different.

On a more positive note, I did get to have some fun. My dad told me they where about to run a fire drill, and let me pull the alarm. That felt really awesome >:3

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i'm jealous, i've always wanted to pull a fire alarm. :[
@bella: glad to hear your dad is doing better. since he's had them before, at least he knows what to expect.
@red: yeesh, if you get one of those after a life change, you'd better make sure that you're not getting stress ulcers or something. >>;

so this morning went lovely. it soured as the day went on, though, as i found out i'm losing this computer.
till this evening, when i was informed that i'm not losing this computer. and we played gloom, which i now want for my birthday.
the bus ride home was awesome as usual. really, when you can have a seat to yourself and get cozy, they're not so bad. makes me wish i could go to concord just so i could ride longer.
when i got home, it soured again, as my mother forgot me at the bus station, then proceeded to act like it was MY fault that she forgot, like i'm supposed to take a carpet ride on my magic fucking portfolio or something. ><;;

at least i have a heating pad now. and not too much homework.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

>listen to skill by jam project
>receive Vayne pentakill 1 vs 5 in enemy base

Chocofreak13

*bites into cookie*

*finds it's rock hard*

;^;
click to make it bigger