Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

My eye color was blue when I was born (I mean really blue; like Sonata :3), but now it seems like it's green with little bits of blue

@Dan: Sounds cool ^_^

Chocofreak13

sounds like a cool colour. ^^ and i've heard that all babies' eyes are blue when they come out; they don't get the pigments they'll have forever till 6 months.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

This Skarner, oh my god that is not normal.

Nichi

@Kari: Mine actually stayed blue for the longest time. They didn't became the green-with-a-little-blue color they are now until I was about 10 or so

@Kriz: What?

Chocofreak13

that's kinda cool, man. :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 11, 2012, 09:00:16 PM

@Kriz: What?
This Skarner in LoL, he gets a quadra and decides that isn't enough, so he flashes onto the enemy fountain, drags their tank off and owns them. Penta.

Nichi

Ah. That sounds epic >:3

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 11, 2012, 08:22:59 PM
sounds like a cool colour. ^^ and i've heard that all babies' eyes are blue when they come out; they don't get the pigments they'll have forever till 6 months.

And blue or gray is what results if there is no pigmentation. Brown is heavy pigmentation, and green, hazel or amber is what occurs when the pigmentation is in-between...

New life goal: Gaining Canadian citizenship while still spending the majority of my life in the US. It's going to be like a freaking magic trick: difficult, involving lots of deception and illusion, but with an amazing end result if properly executed!

Nichi

Why do you want Canadian citizenship? Just a curiosity, really :3

Also, it seems like that could be possible, as Kari mentioned she's a citizen in both the US and Sweden, but she obviously lives here
If I'm wrong, she can correct me on that later ^_^;;

Bella

Mostly for the socialized healthcare and the government focus on the well being of citizens in general. I love America but that's one area where Canada has us beat by light-years.

Nichi

True that. You don't make near as much money with a career in the medical field over there, but at the same time it's more affordable over there. When one pair of disposable rubber gloves, which I burn through 1 box of approx. 200 of on a busy day, costs $20 on an EMS bill, something is wrong IMO

That, or I really am throwing away $2,000 of the hospital's money every single day with how much I go through those gloves

Paul

My eyes have always been a rather dark blue *.* I like them that way :D

Nichi

Sounds cool ^_^

It's cold outside today, so I has hot chocolate :3

EDIT:
Well I just discovered something that killed my entire day, and makes me want to punch someone in the face. A bill from when the Omni was totaled in September 2010 has come back to haunt me, as the assholes just now deduct the money for the payment I scheduled last week (After a collection agency called me about the unpaid bill, which I sent in the info to have it paid eons ago but nothing happened), and now my bank account is overdrawn and there's literally nothing I can do until I get paid again, lest I start selling off stuff; the only thing being that I can't think of anything I'd be willing to part ways with that would get me the $50 needed to get me back on my feet >_<

Red-Machine

A friend of mine just showed me this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

What the fuck kind of country says their police do not have a duty to provide service to the people?

Guys, seriously.  MOVE THE FUCK AWAY.  Go somewhere that actually cares about its citizens...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

*sips a bottle of root beer*

Here we go again...like I needed another reason to hate today
Bella showing up to invoke flamewar in 3...2...1...