Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: That dog is an Immortal. Now I'm thinking back to when I used to watch Highlander: The Series with my dad

Here we are; born to be kings
We're the Princes of the Universe~

Chocofreak13

when i hear princes of the universe, i think of three things:
1. Queen
2. 80's Action Shows
3. Southie
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

You're right; bring back electrocution and hanging.

Unrelated: THANK GOD I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WILLING TO TORRENT, THEN SEND TO ME VIA SKYPE, KATAWA SHOUJO.  I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING THE REST OF MY BREAK.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 04, 2012, 10:10:11 PM
Unrelated: THANK GOD I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WILLING TO TORRENT, THEN SEND TO ME VIA SKYPE, KATAWA SHOUJO.  I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING THE REST OF MY BREAK.

Thank god I have a boyfriend who's willing to ask for my help. :3

I downloaded the Mac version while I was at it, gonna give it a shot in a little bit. I wonder how different it is from the last version I tried playing (about a year ago, I never finished it, since I knew it wasn't the final version).

Chocofreak13

just finished the sketch for another pencil case, this time involving the characters of homestuck. stayed up till 4 last night getting pics for the gallery, only to have my sister's external crash to the floor today when she got up and spilled a can of soda (and that too). it's under warranty, so i'm not too concerned, but i'm really tired now. someone remind me to download katawa shojo tomorrow. >>;
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Which Homestuck characters did you use?

Red-Machine

Quote from: stewartsage on January 04, 2012, 10:10:11 PM

*Katawa brofist*

I'm on Act 3 of Hanako's path.  That girl is so moe I'm gonna die!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

Well, I just put in an application to become a floor tech at work (I'd be mopping the floors at night and such). I really didn't want the nightshift, but hey; if I get the job, it'll at least get me into another department and with full time benefits (Which will make planning for my trip easier, as I'd be able to possibly make it a little longer).

Wish me luck, guys. Maybe I won't have to spend another year under that idiot I work for

Red-Machine

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 05, 2012, 10:32:35 AM
Well, I just put in an application to become a floor tech at work (I'd be mopping the floors at night and such).

Wow, people come up with the grandest names for the simplest of jobs.  I'd have just called it "janitor".
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

It's the hospital. What do you expect?

Maintenance is "Plant Operations", janitor is "Floor Tech", guy-who-cleans-IV-pumps-and-bedside-commodesTM is "Equipment Orderly", etc.

stewartsage

Well, Plant Operations is a lot more then just maintenance in all fairness.  Did you know you can major in Physical Plant Operations at the university level?

I keep getting forced into other things; I'm still in Act I and working on the Hanako/Lily path.  Only time will tell which of the two I'll choose.

Chocofreak13

@stew: in this case i think it's less complicated than it sounds. they probably want to make the employees feel important.

@alex: john, jade, rose, and dave. i was considering the trolls but in the name of time and detail i thought the kids would be a better choice. i could have used the alternate kids, but i never got that far in the game, so it didn't feel right. (when speedy went i lost my place in the game (which sucked, since i was near the end of the second third of act 5), so i'm gonna start over when i get the chance.)
the pic will be on DA once it's finished.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*shrug*

Well, I was just saying at my college and local hospital, the guy in charge of the physical plant has a pretty intense job; one I've considered as a career before.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 05, 2012, 03:02:23 PM
*shrug*

Well, I was just saying at my college and local hospital, the guy in charge of the physical plant has a pretty intense job; one I've considered as a career before.

What's it involve, anyway? I'm curious.

stewartsage

Depends on the institution; size, personnel, building age, okay, basically everything infastructure wise that goes into making sure a building or whole complex of buildings works correctly from a heating/cooling/electric/mechanical/walls and windows still intact standpoint.