Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I haven't made any plans for New Year's yet, so I might try to stay up and watch with you guys; have a group IM going on Skype (I'd love for a group call, but to keep my mom from complaining about more than just me staying up late, which would keep her up late, we'll keep to IM)

Bella

Just wanted to let you know that I got my 128k Mac working, it's so wonderful to be greeted by the little "Welcome to Macintosh" smiling face and hear its floppy drive happily chirping after nearly a year of being in storage. >w< 

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 28, 2011, 12:24:21 PM
shit, yeah, the year's almost gone. just wondering, bells, stew, pentium, you guys gonna be around on new year's eve? if you guys weren't doing anything we could watch the ball drop. :3

I'll be around to IM, probably won't be able to voice- or videochat.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 28, 2011, 12:24:21 PM@katawa shojo: cool, hope it's still free :3

Me too, though I think the final version is paid-only? I'm not sure.

Red-Machine

Nope, it's 100% free.  The devs have said that if anyone wants to pay for it, just make a donation to charity.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

@Bella: Good to know, so I don't feel bad about not being able to call. All that's left is to get Stew in on it, and the 4 of us can do a group IM ^_^

Also, since Katawa Shojo is going to be free, I might give it a shot

Chocofreak13

sounds like fun everyone ^^

as for katawa shojo, i'll download it tonight. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's already online? Link, please, if possible :3

Chocofreak13

oh, i guess it's not. my bad.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nope, not until January 4th.  My last Christmas present I suppose.

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on December 28, 2011, 04:39:23 PM
Nope, it's 100% free.  The devs have said that if anyone wants to pay for it, just make a donation to charity.

Nice, I'll have to check it out then...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Last I heard Katawa Shoujo was open source, wasn't it?  I think that was supposed to be the other big deal about it.

@Red:
Your avatar is from Season of Sakura, right?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

pretty sure that's what i heard too, but you're going to have to wait for stew or red to be awake, they know more than me.

his avatar DOES look kinda familiar.......maybe it's just the 90's anime style?
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Reiko Sawamura, Season of Sakura, yes. Character design inspired heavily from Umi Ryuuzaki of Magic Knight Rayearth. That visual novel took practically all its character designs from the big anime successes of that time: MKR, NGE and Saint Tail.

edit: In holiday news, I wore a dress for Christmas Eve. Just for the record.

Nichi

Wait...Pit, wear a dress? What manner of madness is this? xD

NejinOniwa

So, I watched Phantom of the Opera yesterday...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS