Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Hmm, I got loads of sweets and a pretty nice amount of $$$ from which I'm buying myself a pretty cool NAS with loads of space in there :3

Concerning Jurassic Park... there's SGI Crimsons - those are the UNIX Systems <3

Red-Machine

I saw some supers with blinkenlights, which I assumed were Crays as were mentioned in the book.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

@pentium: and i'm sure you'll love your mystery crate too! >:3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Quote from: Remilia on December 26, 2011, 11:18:09 AM
Quote from: CaptBrenden on December 25, 2011, 11:05:04 PM
NOOOOTHINNG!

Seconded. Except nobody promised to give me anything.

Get on messanger later and I'll get you something ;D Just Kidding~ Usa usa~
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

@Kari: I can't wait to get my doll and see what you get everyone... I still need to get frames for my gifts for you, Pentium and Stew. >>;

Darn moving/fixing up the house got in the way of my gifting plans (and my presence on Skype, too; dad's been hanging around and recruiting my help in various projects around the house a LOT, so maintaining a conversation can be difficult).

@Paul: I saw a SGI system at the MIT Flea Market, though I forget which (it was smallish and blue).

Nichi

Speaking of frames, I still need to find ones to put my Zelda posters in

IanDanKilmaster

I got everything I wanted, so I'm fine.  I can't remember the last time I felt so content around this time of year.

I'm glad everyone here is so happy as well. :3

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I secured my bets by NOT HAVING A WISH LIST.
NO EXPECTATIONS => everythingwentbettethanexpected.jpg
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Nice one, Nej

Granted, my sister and I got to where we don't make wish lists anymore, since to mom, a wish list means "ignore everything on this list because my kids will be expecting it" >_<

Chocofreak13

every christmas i'm initially dissapointed because almost nothing i got was on my list and i know that i can't get the majority of the stuff on that list myself.

however, eventually this feeling passes and i can enjoy what i got. :3

(however, this year the majority of the stuff on my list was stuff i really needed, like new boots and getting my computer fixed, and since i need to buy myself a new ipod, i don't think i can get anything on the "need" list, let alone the "want" list ;^; )

@bella: because you haven't been online lately, i'll tell you here: check the PO box today, and if it's not there today it'll be there tomorrow. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I am just happy to be where I've been this past Christmas.  I would've liked some snow, but that doesn't really matter.  I've learned the best thing you can do this time of year is to be happy that you have what you have and not be consumed with too much want for anything else.  I can say that for once in my life, I'm very, very, very pleased with all I have.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

that's the point. :3 tbh, i'm happy too, since i get to go back next semester, so i still have some purpose in life. ^^

but it'd really be nice to get my computer fixed. i feel bad about borrowing this one from my friend. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I enjoyed my Christmas, even if there where some crappy moments along the way (Windshield wipers going out on my truck while it was raining heavy, as well as being forced to store away 2k-tan the Desktop until I have the money to buy a new drive for her).

Still, I look forward to seeing the gifts I haven't received yet. Usually the ones that I don't receive until a few weeks after Christmas are the best ones :3

Paul

Christmas was really really awesome for me too *.* Lots of NICE food and stuff
@Bells: smallish and blue? That'd then probably be an O2 (looks like a toaster) or an Indy (looks a little like a suitcase). The O2s are nice (but slow) systems, got one at home <3