Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Ratchet & Clank, one of the best series ever produced for Sony.  It's from the same guys who were originally responsible for Spyro the Dragon.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

ahhh. yeah, i played rachet and clank, but it belonged to my friend, like jak and daxter. they were both good titles, along with crash bandicoot and spyro. ^^

i should cross-reference my games with what's online compatible and what's not. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

You should definitely try Up Your Arsenal or Deadlocked sometime.  I don't know if they're still playable online, but they were the last time I tried them and that was awhile after the PS2 stopped being "officially supported".  Then again, there were a great deal of turds playing those games when I was online as well.  I should also point out that it's not that easy to find friends on PS2 games either, as they don't use the PSN system.

Chocofreak13

well, if you can has, that's good enough for me. i don't go online to socialize with big groups, so playing with just one or two people sounds fun. :3

(part of me wishes that someone would make N64 games online compatible. it would be fun to play mario party 3 over the net. :\ )
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Well, we have Deadlocked here, but I'm not sure we can get our PS2 online.  We're missing that special network disc you're supposed to use to get it started.

As far as N64 games online go, I think certain emus can allow for play online.  I'm not sure how good they are to play online, however.

Bella

The good news: I'm now living in my three-level Palace of Pine.

The bad news: The palace is still lacking things like a kitchen and working bathroom. If I want to cook something or use the bathroom, I have to climb down a flight of stairs, venture out into the dark, walk a small distance through the Scary Apple Orchard and to the camper, and then back again.

I need to hang some lights in the orchard... .______.;

Nichi

@Bella: Very nice...well, aside for the whole bathroom and kitchen thing
I could try to steal a bedside commode from work for you, if you'd like :3
It'll tackle one issue at least

Paul

@Pentium: Did you substitute the numbers with the letters? (This is used against spambots, so my name is little... you get it :D)

Pitkin

@Paul: Nice to hear your French exam went well! ^^

@Bella: Congrats on new (nearly-finished) home!

@OS-tan Collections: Happy holidays from the site despots! :) Hope you'll all have a good and relaxing time! <3

Nichi

@Pit: Thanks ^_^ Hope you enjoy your Christmas, too

@Paul: I tried it both ways, and it said the same thing. Are you sure you've registered for PSN?

Bella

Three things:
-I literally got up this morning JUST so I could walk around in the snow.
-Just as some people have given up on finding 3D partners, I'm about to give up on 3D computers. Especially when their 2D counterparts are so much less prone to hardware failure. >:/
-I would kill to see a genderswapped retelling of Watership Down.

Nichi

@Bella: Damn you and your snow! It's just cold here ;_;

Krizonar

Trololol, 63 and sunny :d

Chocofreak13

@idk: i still think playing Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 3 with you guys would be fun. :\
@bella: kickass! now you just need a hot plate, a water cooler, and an outhouse. :3 at least your christmas gift came in. ^^
also, semi-jealous of your snow. ours didn't last past noon.
:\
@pitkin: i'll get your gift mailed out eventually ;v;
today bella and my friend victoria's dollfies came in the mail. bell's will be mailed out tomorrow, and victoria's will be mailed out whenever i get her address. :\

that said, i'm posting from my grandparents right now, since the internet was broken at my house earlier today. if it doesn't get fixed in a timely manner, hope everyone has a happy holiday, and see you tuesday (that's when the comcast technician is supposed to drop by). ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Have you ever had one of those days where advice someone gave you a few weeks ago came back to haunt you by taking a dump all over your good mood? Today is one of those days.

All I'll say about what happened is that I'll likely never, ever use anything OCZ anything using the SandForce controller ever again. When Windows 7 crashes so epically that the BSOD crashes trying to make a memory dump, and Fedora can't even find the drive Windows is on when it boots up (On a separate drive, BTW), you know you wasted $275 on a paperweight of a drive >_<

(Made a quick edit, as it seems the problem is widespread across all SSDs using the same exact controller chip)