Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Ham sounds like the best Christmas bonus ever (excluding cash bonuses).

Even though the clinic lab isn't open today I was able to get my blood drawn at the hospital, so my 12 hours of not eating didn't go to waste. I really liked this phlebotomist too, she was really gentle and used a baby-needle because I was scared (though not too scared to watch the blood being drawn for like ten minutes, she had to fill five separate test tubes), and gave me juice afterward. 'w'

I'm not feeling the blood loss but my arm is gonna be sore for a week now. :z I'm also going to be worried about HORRIBLE DISEASES turning up on the tests until I get the results back. ;-;

Nichi

That's good ^_^

Which, I dug out my shot records, and according to it, my blood type is A+. Don't know if there's any significance to that, but hey; that means that I would have been one of the people under the mind control of the Sycorax in Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion

Chocofreak13

@bella: do you have reason to suspect that you've been exposed to horrible illnesses?
@pentium: does this mean your blood gets.....
AN A +?
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~

i'm cold, hungry, tired, and pissed. ><;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I just want to drink some fucking blood...
:(
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'd like to spill some. alot, actually.
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Nej: Yes, we know you do.

@Kari: Why are you cold/hungry/tired/pissed? 

No real reason to think I've been exposed to any horrible diseases, although having worked disaster area after the flood earlier this fall makes me a bit worried. And there have been some annoying-yet-(hopefully) minor issues I've been having recently. : /

@Pentium: A+, huh? You have one of the popular blood types.

Knowing my luck I'll probably be AB- or something. >w>;;

Aurora Borealis

@Bella: Did you study for your blood test? I'm afraid I got an F-.

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on December 17, 2011, 03:17:56 PM
@Bella: Did you study for your blood test? I'm afraid I got an F-.

You just made the Pun Raccoon cry, Aurora... : p

Chocofreak13

it's an aurora! get the net!

@bella: it's best not to freak yourself out with "what ifs". unless you've been exposed to blood-borne pathogens (been near any aids or TB recently?), you shouldn't really have much reason to worry.

and most blood-test type things can be fixed pretty easily. low on iron? eat some beef.

also, i found out last night that the guy i've been after for 5 years is getting married to a fat whore almost twice his age with a kid that he met about 2-3 months ago. what am i, chopped liver? >>;

speaking of chopping, in light of these events, i'm 99% likely to cut him out of my life like a dead limb. the worst thing you can ask of someone whose heart you just killed is to be friends. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Aurora: I admit, I LOL'd at that

@Bella:

I love breaking out that image, to be honest :3

Bella

@Kari: It's not bloodborne pathogens I'm scared of...

Also, while I know how much it can hurt to really like somebody and have them not like you back (or at least perceive things this way), I really can't imagine how painful it must be to have your heart crushed by someone. But if this guy is getting married to a woman he met a few months ago who's twice his age and already has kids, I'm thinking he might not be the greatest or brightest catch in the world. I mean, I know love is blind and doesn't judge, but that sounds seriously screwed up... not really the She-has-kids-part, but the fact he must be what, in his 20s, and dating a woman who's 40+? And that they're getting married before they even really know each other? Sheeesh. =_____='

Chocofreak13

he was never the brightest crayon in the box. but you said it yourself, love is blind. i could stand him dating other people, jumping into bed with almost anything with a pulse, etc, BECAUSE HE WASN'T GETTING MARRIED.

i hope he knows that he traded pretty much the best friend he'd ever have for this chick. she doesn't even have a real name.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

What is she, 2D or something?

I kid, but I must support your decision - cauterize it hard as hell after you cut it, too. He was always a bit...too much, even to my standards - although I thought he'd piped down a notch from what I saw of him last. Sad to see that wasn't the case, but bad apples don't suddenly decide to stop being rotten, now do they.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on December 17, 2011, 08:02:49 PMHe was always a bit...too much, even to my standards - although I thought he'd piped down a notch from what I saw of him last. Sad to see that wasn't the case, but bad apples don't suddenly decide to stop being rotten, now do they.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 17, 2011, 05:36:21 PM
he was never the brightest crayon in the box. but you said it yourself, love is blind. i could stand him dating other people, jumping into bed with almost anything with a pulse, etc, BECAUSE HE WASN'T GETTING MARRIED.

The more I hear about him, the better he sounds. [/extremesarcasmmode] It sucks that you had to fall for somebody as loserish and disrespectful of your feelings (or just plain disrespectful) as this guy. : (

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 17, 2011, 05:36:21 PMi hope he knows that he traded pretty much the best friend he'd ever have for this chick.

Have you actually told him this up-front?